Zorlac

Updated
Elliot C.

Hey guys,

used to post on here years and years ago. Anyway I own a Zorlac its in ok condition has some scratches around the neck/fret board and headstock. Anyway I havent seen one sold in ages and I was just wondering what they are going for these days.

Thanks guys.

alebtart

Was watching an Ola Englund video and saw an ESP MM250/270 Zorlac pop up on the site he was visiting. The guitar website seems to quite a few of Armand Crump's gear (Slayers long time guitar tech who passed away), and this so happened to be one of them. Apparently this Zorlac has been airbrushed by the same airbrush artist who had done Kirk's personal Bride of Frankenstein and Mummy. The quality of the artwork looks pretty legit. Curiously though the top of the front of the headstock has "Kirk Hammett" which i've never seen on any MM-250/270. 

He's got a cool few other pieces for those interested. 

https://chondroguitars.com/esp-mm250-270-kh2-zorlac-custom-paint/

ESP 348

I saw this guitar for sale, lasted all of 5 minutes before it sold lol.

Very unique guitar, that's for sure.

It's definitely been painted by one of Kirk's airbrush artists and I reckon the same time he painted that guitar he added the Kirk Hammett on the headstock.

And it looks like someone sanded the back of the neck also.

Cool guitar, not for me. But someone is very happy with it I am sure.

alebtart

Oh whereabouts was this for sale?

Figured as much about the neck being sanded back, with that photo of the neck appearing unusually naturally finished. 

ESP 348

It was for sale on the same website you posted a link to.

Asking price was $10,000 and it sold straight away.

I asked and was told it was sold to a customer in the US.

What gave the neck away as to being sanded for me was the scratches they put on the black paint on the neck paint line lol.

Lukie Luke

Does anybody know of any zorlacs for sale at the moment?

Angel R.

Elliot, are u looking to sell your zorlac?

vinny g.

Anyone selling zorlac model still add and dm me

Brian A.

It's great to have you back after so many years. Owning a Zorlac is fun! Although it has some light scratches, it is still of considerable value. However, the current market price of Zorlac may be quite different from the past. You can find out more information about prices by searching musical instrument sales websites or asking music experts for advice.

Post to Thread