Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Post photos of the guitar.

Emilio D.

Hello! could you please help me with this guitar?
I bougth this LTD EC 256 Left handed, i was told this guitar was made on Indonesia, but as you can see in the pictures it says "CHINA"  i want to know if this guitar is original if not to ask for a refund, since it was a big buy for my wallet. thanks in advance!! 

SN: RS18080657

Pushead

The EC is legit. It's a 2018 model. Congrats and enjoy!

Emilio D.

Thank you so much for your time! i will enjoy it! 

Alex P.

I am thinking of buying a Ltd 401 can you tell me the age and whether this a real guitar please? 

Serial number is Iw12050808

Pushead

According to the serial number it would be a 2012 model. Can't tell if it's legit without seeing a photo.

Alex P.

Alex P.

Pushead

Looks safe to me.

Alex P.

Thanks I appreciate your help 

Egor S.

Hello, I've found this Vintage Plus Olympic White at a great price. Could you please help me with this guitar, I'd like to know if it's legit or not. Coulnd't find any info about HSS configuration with a vintage Wilkinson.

Pushead

It's legit. A 2012 model.

Egor S.

Great, thanks a lot!

MACIEJ W.

HI!!

Could you help me verify this beauty?  I have only this picture, also i cannot find any specs nor price range.

Best regards

A. Kolbin

So I have a question about this: Do all the import guitars with serials numbers that start with "IW" were made by Cor-Tek and the ones with "W" were made by World Musical Instruments? I think that's how it works, but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Pushead

That is my assumption. W is definitely World Musical Instruments in Korea, I've not seen confirmation that IW Is Cor-Tek in Indonesia, but it seems reasonable to assume.

Mark F.

My new M-HT Arctic starts with ‘IW’, and it was made in Indonesia. 

A new bone nut, some Schallers, and a new frozen chrome knob and this one is starting to look like a fang.  

Kenny W.

How to checking the serial number the esp ltd khwz1867

Nicholas B.

Hey Guys,

just bought what is claimed to be a 1998 ESP KH-2. Feels nice, plays nice, but i wanted to check the authenticity, since i couldn‘t find a thing on why it has a 4- digit Number on the Headstock.

The Headstock number is a K-2236

Neckplate Nr. Is 17876

Thanks 

Pushead

Serial number seems legit for a KH-2. Not sure how to date one of those.

Post to Thread