Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Rommel A.

Hello good day. Just to verify this LTD Snakebyte having this serial number on which manufacturing year. Thanks.

Rogério G.

Rogério G.

Im about to buy this one! I need to know if this is a original guitar from esp/ltd

Pushead

The Snakebyte is a 2018 model, the EC is a 2017. Though I hate saying guitars are legit from only one photo, both guitars seem pretty safe.

Rogério G.

thanks! i have feel more pictures.

Rogério G.

more pictures.

Robert M.

Need help determining value of Viper serial# SK11030205. TY

Pushead

Yeah, the EC256 is good to go.

Robert, as we've said countless times in this thread, we need pics.

Rogério G.

thanks bro!!!!

Mehmet B.

Hello everyone, i am thinking about the buy this kh-602 its from 2006, but i need to be sure if its legit or not, here is a some pics.

Pushead

Yep, a 2006 KH-602. I'd lose the sticker.

Mehmet B.

Thx Pushead, ofc i'll lose the sticker 

Russell  J.

Found this guitar, wondering if this is just a standard EC-1000. Trying to price for sale. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Mahesh L.

Hi, I would like to know about the legitimacy of my guitar and also the year it was made. I was told that I will receive Indonesian made guitar but they delivered Chinese guitar.

My serial number- RS18080724 

Pushead

The above EC-1000 is legit, a 2006 model. Nothing particularly "special" about it, but they're usually pretty nice guitars.

The EC below, while I don't like confirming legitimacy of a guitar based on one photo, seems pretty normal to me. Nothing raises any suspicion to me. A 2018, likely EC-256.

Terry B.

Hello - Just bumped into this thread whilest looking for >SP/LTD info.  Any help available would be apprecaied.  "Sticker" on fret board is MH-250NT; serial number on back of headstock is IRO632561.  Can't find any info anywhere so far.  Thanks in advance for your consideration and insights.

Regards.

Pushead

Based on the serial number, it's a 2006 model. You can find out more information from the 2006 catalog at:

https://cdn.connectsites.net/user_files/esp/downloads/000/000/088/ESP-2006-Catalog.pdf?1392144651

kobi beridze

hello

i am thinking buying this guitar , 
is this guitar legit? the price is about 800$ 

serial number : EL1323111 , what year was it made? and is there any way to know witch factory was it made?

thank you so much for your time and help.

edit: 
i try to add images but it doesnt seems to add them for some reason 

Pushead

It would be a 2013 model, but it's hard to verify without seeing photos.

Post to Thread