Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Cucho G.

Cucho G.

Cucho G.

Wayne C.

Trying to find out which number this guitar is in the series?

Pushead

It's a 40th anniversary Eclipse. Should be around the EC-1000 level.

40th Anniversary Announcement

The Eclipse bass should be somewhere in the mid 90s probably. Can't really tell based on the serial number on the neck plate, but that's when the Eclipse had that flat-topped design.

Cucho G.

Thank you very much Pushead, I really appreciate your help. 

Regards

Nevertheless

Hello guys. I found my dream guitar at an affordable price but I would like to confirm its authenticity here, just in case. It's an Edwards E-HR-145III in Pearl White finish. Thank you very much!

Pushead

It's legit. A 2012 model. I dig the Horizon III models.

Nevertheless

Thank you very much! Just out of curiosity, have you seen any fake LTD or Edwards so far?

Peter B.

Hi,

is this a true serial number of an eclipse? I thought it should be 8 digits, not 9?

Pushead

I've seen fake LTDs. I don't think I've seen a fake Edwards, but that's not saying much.

The E-II Eclipse has the right serial number format.

Rio R.

Hallo.. i want to ask you all guys, is that original?

Rio R.

Is that original?

Cameron G.

Good afternoon,

I just got a left hand LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Vintage Black and I'm worried it might be fake. The serial number from what I've gather is a 2020 Korea model, but I thought they were made in Indonesia. If anyone can confirm if mine is real I would be very grateful. It was bought new from Amazon, and shipped and sold by them, not a third party! 

Pushead

Cameron, the EC-1000 is legit. It is a 2020 model.

Rio, do you have any more photos? It's a bit wonky looking, but it's at such an odd angle that I'm not sure enough to call it.

George G.

Hi guys, could you help me with this one? The only thing that seems weird to me is that it is quite heavy, 5kg. It is even heavier than my ec1000. Is this reasonable?

Pushead

The guitar is legit. 2016 model.

Post to Thread