Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Luca S.

Hi guys, a little help with this ltd ec1000? 

the serial number is w17060015 but the current owner is pretty sure that his guitar is a 2019 model because it's more similar to the ec1000s shown in the latest archives and because "ec 1000" is written on the headstock instead of on  the 12th fret like in the past

any thoughts?

many thanks in advance 

Pushead

It's a 2017 model. At the end of 2017 they started using the 2018 specs, which include removing the model name at the 12th and instead putting it on the truss rod cover.

Vinny V.

Hey guys, I need your help regarding an ESP Eclipse I saw online for EUR 1000,- in Germany. Is it real or fake? 

Pushead

Just post the photos from the listing.

Vinny V.

Thanks

Pushead

It's legit. A 2006 model

Vinny V.

Great, thanks a lot!

Alejandro  B.

Hi, I recently buy a MH1007, and I knew this model was from indonesia, but mine its from Korea and I want to know if its legit, because I find some differences between Indonesian, like back covers, in Korean is close to each other and Indonesian is separated to each other, can you help me?

Alejandro  B.

here there are the photos

Pushead

The H-1007 is legit. There are still a few LTD guitars that come out of Korea.

Pushead

Hi Andrey, unfortunately, this one is not legit.

Benjamín A.

Buenas gente. Tengo una esp ltd m 50 blacksatin. N ° de serie IW10120043 .. de dónde será? Gracias!

Felix P.

Hello guys, I bought this used LTD eclipse 1000T from a reputable store in Hong Kong. But the frets are so worn out that it got me thinking if it could be fake, thanks

Felix P.

Anyone? 

Post to Thread