Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Seems to be an 03. The serial number format was changing during that era, but the model debuted in 2000 and went away by 04.

sjc93

Awesome! Thank you!

John H.

Would like to know if this guitar is legit, ESP KH 3 Pushead Spider, it's on Craiglist and the price seems a little low to me. Screws have some rust on them and I don't know overall condition. Seller says it has EMG 81's, I thought they came with an 81 and an 85. What's something like this go for on the average? Thanks. 

Pushead

Looks good to me. Those early KH guitars came with dual 81s. Now they come with 81-60 combos.

John H.
Pushead wrote:

Looks good to me. Those early KH guitars came with dual 81s. Now they come with 81-60 combos.

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying for me. I wasn't sure if It was legit because of the asking price, he wants $950 for it and I’ve never seen a legit real ESP that cheap. Thanks again.

Metalbebby666

Dual 81s for sure.

It looks like a good score, but also be careful of craigslist scams.

goodluck!

Alexander F.

Hi, 

I bought this for a grand, please can you advise if it seems legit or worth the cash?

Thanks

Pushead

It's hard to tell from just one pic, but I don't see anything that seems out of place.

ESPEXP

Yea lol everything looks good on the back. Why wouldn’t you include more pics? Boggles my mind 

Rick Zipp Z.

Rick Zipp Z.

Wondering what year and if it’s fake 

Pushead

Based on the serial number it's a 2007 model. Hard to determine from just one photo, but there's nothing that sticks out as concerning.

Josh B.

Someone offered this to me as a trade. Is it legit? I know you can get these on Aliexpress  

Pushead

Looks legit to me. 2010 Snapper model made in the Sado custom shop. I'm not super familiar with the model, so I'm not sure if the switch by the tone pot is stock, but I assume it's a coil split for the bridge humbucker.

Nikkolas P.

Hey man. I got an Ltd ta-200 and I was just wondering about the specs and whatever information I can get from the serial number 

Pushead

It's a 2012 model.

Post to Thread