Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

The guitar appears legit. It's a 2012 model. The other guitarist in my band has one, but it has white binding and yours appears to have black. It might be part of a small run that was ordered by a chain of stores (Guitar Center does this from time to time.)

Adam K.

Hi, can someone help me verify this KH-503? I've never seen the "E" prefix before and wanted to make sure it's legit.

Pushead

It's legit.

Tyler S.

Can anyone tell me if this is real or fake? I don't know much about LTD. Also what would be a good price for this guitar? Thinking of buying it. Thank you

Pushead

The guitar is legit. It's a 2015 model. I can't quite pick out what the model number is.

Tyler S.
Pushead wrote:

The guitar is legit. It's a 2015 model. I can't quite pick out what the model number is.

Thank you! It's a. MH-401-NT. Any ideas what a good value would be on this? All electronics work great, only blemish is what's on the back of the head stock.

Thank you again.

gaston e.

I would like to know please, when this guitar was built, it is a ltd "ec401vf" serial number w0803694 if it is very old, since it is a Korean manufacture, I will be attentive to your response friends 

Pushead

It is a 2008 model.

Khalid L.

Hi can anyone help to verify if this Horizon is authentic? It looks legit but i'm thrown off by the whole "E-II Standard" branding. i only know of E-II but not E-II Standard. thanks in advance! 

Pushead

It's legit, a 2013 model. It was a transition year and that logo bridged the ESP standard series guitars to the E-II guitars.

Khalid L.

Ah I see. I only knew of "ESP Standard" being renamed to "E-II". Never heard of E-II standard. Thanks again! 

Piotr K.

Have you ever heard about any series with serial starts with "EL13..."?

Pushead

I can't say that I have, but I know some of the Indonesian factories use 2 letters at the beginning. Do you have any photos you could share with us?

Michael G.

Hi!   Looking for a year and month (if possible) for this one?   Just bought it from Sweetwater  Serial: 

W19070808

Pushead

From the commonly accepted understanding of the serial number format, the guitar appears to be from week 7 (Februrary-ish) of 2019.

A. Kolbin

Could you please help me out with this? I want to buy this guitar but I'm not sure if it's fake. It's an LTD Iron Cross

Post to Thread