Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Khalid L.

Hi, I'm hoping if someone can help me verify if this eclipse is legit. It looks quite legit to me but i cant seem to find any info for the specs anywhere.  

Pushead

It's not common to see a 4 knob E-II Eclipse I (or EC-I as it was called in 2013), but I have seen one other. The guitar looks legit to me.

Khalid L.

Thanks man! I picked it up for a really low price. Which is why i was abit worried about the authenticity. Appreciate the response. 

Maksym D.

hello mate

guitar ltd ec 401

serial number IWI3111567

help me please is it legit? 

(attach the photo) 

Pushead

It's difficult to say for sure from just one photo, but the guitar looks pretty good. I'd lean toward legit. Serial number points to it being from 2013 and being made in Indonesia.

Maksym D.

Thanks a lot dude!

Alejandro A.

Hello people, I wanted to know if this guitar is legit. LTD TE 401fm, the serial number is in the first picture.

Alejandro A.

n° serial: W17030625

Pushead

It's legit. A 2017 model.

Alejandro A.

thank u man!!

Kapii

Hi, I found this guitar on Internet and it's really close to me. I'm curious if it's real or not

Pushead

It's a fake. But I'd guess the price told you that, first.

Kapii

Yeah, thanks 

Aaron Grimmett

Please help me out I need to know if this guitar is legit or fake. ESP Ltd EXP-300 S/N: 91003100 

Pushead

It's hard to be positive from just those two photos, but I don't see anything that concerns me about it. (other than it seems the current owner doesn't know how to wrap the strings around the tuners the correct way.)

Donnie ray G.

can someone please tell me if this one is legit LTD guitar. that is LTD EC256 DARK BROWN SUNBURST

serial no. is 

I 17020444

Pushead

Do you have any more photos? There's nothing concerning about the markings on the back of the headstock, but I'd rather see more photos before offering a verdict.

Pedro S.

Hello. Can anyone tell me if my ltd is original or fake. I had tried to find this model even on old catalogs but without any sucess. The model is Ltd h-330fm nt and the serial is IW1202844. Thanks!!

Post to Thread