Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

The Viper two above is a 2008 model. The SC-20 is a 2018 model. https://www.espguitars.com/products/20438-sc-20?category_id=1963406-stephen-carpenter

Russ B.

Thanks Pushead very much cheers, but what do you mean by viper two?  I only know I was sold it as a 401.  Is the two of different significance?

Pushead

"Two" as in two posts above. Sorry man, I was trying to cram two replies into one post.

Ebola M.

I have an ec401fr that I've owned for several years.  I don't have it handy but the serial is 9 digits as in "ISXXXXXXXXX".

I've only ever seen 1 other 9 digit online,  and it was also an ec401fr. Does anyone know anything about this? 

Thanks in advance!

Rus S.

Hi all, I'd be greatfull if someone could tell if this one is original

Rus S.

And this one too

Pushead

The 8 string is a 2008, the 6 string is a 2012.

Michael G.

Hi!  I have an ESP LTD MH-17.  Serial:  SP18022631.  Looks like China, just curious about the year.  Thanks!

Pushead

Michael G.
Pushead wrote:

Thanks! Can you tell what the other numbers / letters indicate as well?

Evgenii D.

Good evening, can anybody please help me: I'm going to buy this esp ltd ec-1000 deluxe, but I dont know is it original Korean guitar or fake? Thanks a lot

Evgenii D.

Evgenii D.

Evgenii D.

Evgenii D.

Post to Thread