Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

It would be a 2017 model.

Avery L.

I’ve buy a esp ltd 100qm from a local music store, can you check is this guitar legit or not?

Pushead

Hard to tell from only one photo, but there's nothing on the back of the head stock that jumps out as fake to me. 2014 model.

Sigurd  R.

Can you check if my Ltd ec-1000 is legit or not? 

serial Number: W0348504

Thanks

Sigurd  R.

Can you check if my Ltd ec-401 is legit or not?

serial Number: L15050354

thanks 

Pushead

Both guitars look ok.

Sigurd  R.

you can know the year of production especially for the ec-1000, please?

thanks a lot

Pushead

bazza

where do you go to look at serial numbers

César M.

is original? Year? Especifications?  please help

Pushead

If it were legit, it would be mid 80s, but I'm leaning toward no. The logo is pretty shady. And comparing to the gear in the background of the photos, I doubt this was ever a highly priced instrument.

César M.

is from a store in Peru that brings second-hand guitars from Japan, it comes from all brands and in the lot that I bought that guitar, that's why I wanted to know if there is any way to know if it's original or it's a copy

Pushead

Let's see a few more photos of the full guitar, back, and neck joint.

It could be legit. But why would there be so much wear on the logo that most of the gold from the logo would be worn off.

Again, it would be mid to late 80s if it were legit.

César M.

If you pass the nail to the logo is out, the sound is spectacular, but the logo made me think it is not original

John E.

Hello,

I have a 2002 ESP LTD M-1000 serial number W0237073 that weighs more than an all mahogany bodied MH-401. With screws in backplates removed...wood is white not mahogany..and I can see where body wood was bonded to neck (clear black finish) wood and screw holes are NOT in the neck wood I am referring to. If compared to a 2006 alder bodied M-1000 it weighs considerably more. While I know this 02 model is a maple bodied guitar, I am looking for some form of confirmation...please help

Post to Thread