Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

2010, made in China.

Alexander J.

Thank u. 

Gerard  B.

Guys I need help. Can you identify if it is legit ec-256? It is the purple burst color. There is the serial number. Please reply I really need to know.

Pushead

Hard to tell from just photos of the headstock, but there's nothing there that would raise an eyebrow. It's probably fine.

Gerard  B.

Here are few photos of my guitar. I bought it at a music shop. I didn't really noticed anything. I just tested how it sounds and it sounded good. When we got home I noticed, there is a chip I wood at the headstock. It is not big and there is no cracks at the headstock at all anyway. Then I also found out that that the pickup mounting ring is damaged. That's why I really need to know if it is authentic. I don't want to return it because the shop is so far away from my home and i really like this guitar. From the finish to its playability. I just need to know because If it is authentic, maybe It got damaged from the people trying it out. Please tell me if this is authentic. and what year it is made. I just really need to know if this ec-256 is authentic. Thanks for the help.

Pushead

Authentic. Made in 2017.

Diego T.

Hello is original?

Diego T.

More pics of my guitar

Diego T.

Diego T.

Pushead

Looks good to me. 2011 model.

Jeff  L.

I need more info for this guitar please.

Jeff  L.

Thanks for having this site, I fell in love with this guitar.

Pushead

It's a 2011 LTD EC-1000 with a Floyd Rose.

Jeff  L.

Thanks wasn't sure on the year or finish. I might of paid too much for it, but it's in mint condition. I paid $650 for it, too much?

Pushead

Seems a fair price. Compare to what you see in completed auctions on eBay.

The finish is see-through black.

Post to Thread