Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

We'll need photos to tell. No idea based on the serial number.

stavros m.

how much it cost this guitar?

Pushead

It's an LTD M-50 from 2005. Probably around $240 USD when it was new, I wouldn't go more than $125 used.

Guiguitarz

I would have not answer this guy Pus ..., No "hello", no "please", no "thank you" ... This is not the spirit of the board ...

stavros m.

Thank you all for the answer

Mickholt

Hello everyone
Just joined the ESP LTD family and I am excited b/c this guitar is amazing and I have hardly done anything with it - I bought it at a pawn shop and I am curious if it's genuine. The serial number is I11020944. Near as I can tell the first letter is a capital " i " or could be a roman numeral 1(one). Any help is appreciated.

Mickholt

Y'all keep the acorn spinnin'

Endre K.

Hello. i just got my new ltd kh-602. Can anyone tell me what year model is this? The serial number is W0613055.

Major Insane

It was made in Korea, at the World Musical Instruments plant in 2006.

Lucas02

I have a kh 602 and I was wondering if you could tell me the date. W16121077

Pushead

Nixylol

Hello all

Can anyone decode this serial for this LTD Alexi-600 for me and an approx. value?

The model with grover tuners, floyd bridge and EMG-HZ pickup. I think I got it in 2006? There's a ding on the headstock but nothing on either of the horns on the body.

TIA!

Major Insane

So I unfortunately can't help you with a value for it, but it is a 2006 guitar built in Korea at the World Musical Instruments plant.

Nixylol

As I thought, thanks Major.

Keyable

Hello friends! Please confirm is my guitar genuine?? Thanks a lot!

Pushead

It's legit. no worries.

Alexander J.

Alexander J.

Alexander J.

I just got this. Any info on it. Thanx in advance. Alex

Alexander J.

Post to Thread