Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Francis S.

About the Explorer I posted earlier, was the ''Made in Japan'' a sticker too?

I'd have to trust the serial code and the guy's words, so?
I mean... having checked the serial, I should be 100% sure, right?

Or is the ''made in japan'' thing printed/carved in some place on the guitar?

Pushead

It's a sticker. If it's still on the guitar, it would be on the head stock, and it would look like this. I'm fairly certain that ESP wasn't putting any "Made in Japan" markings on guitars during that era.

Francis S.

ok, thanks again!

Mohammed K.

Hi, I just need to know which year was this guitar produced in please  
IW12103112

Pushead

Wes F.

I just got an ltd and it has no truss cover or model number anywhere  I just have serial and Vietnam  ...ltd tuners and esp designed pickups 

Justin K.

I am going to buy a ltd arrow 401. I asked the seller for the pic of the guitar head and he sent me only this pic. Is it legit? Should i buy it?

Justin K.

The serial number is W16020317, and the headmachine is GROVER.

And also, there is some kind of number on the 12th fret

Pushead

With only one photo, it looks pretty good. A few more pics would help.

CESARIUX2596

Hello, Can you help me? Someone is selling me a kh-602 but I don't know if is fake.
Can you help me to know if it's real?

it does't have the KH signature in the top, but on internet they are some that doesn't have it to...

Thanks

Pushead

It's legit. From 2005.

Tell the owner that with the strings wrapped around the tuners the wrong way, and with as dusty as it is, he didn't deserve the guitar anyway.

Hernan  P.

Hi mate I'm interested in knowing more about my guitar it's an Ltd esp f 350 I want to know all the stuff that the serial number can provide it is L10038816

I hope you can help me

Sorry about the bad quality of the image

Pushead

It's a 2010.

Turtle m.

Hi I just bought this ltd ec 1000 

Serial number is R0714029

The locking tuners do not have the LTD or ESP name on the them which is odd because the tuners on my other LTD guitars do.

I'm wondering what year it was made? Serial number also starts with an R all my other Korean LTD's serial numbers start with a W. That mean anything? Just curious 

Play S.

Hi, I brought LTD EC-10 guitar, the serial number is 17030882, please let me know is it original and in which country/factory it has been made, also is it original or not because i dont see EC-10 written on its 12th fret which is making me confused.

Thanks.

Pushead
Turtle m. wrote:

I'm wondering what year it was made? Serial number also starts with an R all my other Korean LTD's serial numbers start with a W. That mean anything? Just curious 

R is still a valid Korean prefix. The guitar was made in 2007.

As for the LTD EC-10, the guitar is legit and made in Vietnam. With no offense intended, no one would fake a guitar that inexpensive.

Post to Thread