For Sale - JH-1 diamond plate

Updated
corky

Yes, you read that right, JH-1 diamond plate V.  Purchased new around 2000, this is one of 3 made.  Same specs as the other JH-1, except it has a diamond plate on the face instead of flames.  It's seen very little use, and has never been on the road.  Minty, with the exception of a small ding on the upper horn.  Other than that, no chips, scratches, belt buckle rash, etc.  Honestly I'm not quite sure what to sell this thing for, so make me an offer if interested.

ESP 348

Cool guitar man, I am sure I saw one or two of these for sale over the last 10 years. *Might have even been the same guitar I saw for sale twice*

It's a very nice guitar and I wish you all the best with the sale of it man.

ESPEXP

I don't know why you considered this a JH-1. James' never owned this guitar or any form of this guitar and ESP never produced this as a signature series.

Pushead

When DCGL had one (possibly this one) for sale, they listed it as a JH-1 Diamond Plate.

Though if memory serves (It was like 18 years ago) it had the JH-2 style inlays and 4M ninja star.

ESPEXP

Yea I know it got listed as so, but somewhere down the chain it wasn't correct. I think these are the inlays I always saw it in, but you might be right though, I might have seen one with the JH-1 inlays at DCGL, but they were not the JH-2 inlays because I think I remember saying to myself that would have been cooler and made more sense if they used the JH-2 inlays. I would have possibly bought it if it was the JH-2 inlays. The first time I saw this guitar was on eBay actually, and the person listed it said that this guitar was supposed to be delivered to James' but got delivered to him instead...yada yada yada and that ESP contacted him wanting it back. These were the inlays in that auction. Either way, this guitar is more a custom order. If this one had the JH-1 inlays on it, then maybe I'd consider it the JH-1 diamond plate.

corky

Ah yes, that helps jog the memory.  I did buy this from DCGL.  It was sold as a diamond plate JH-1, and they said there were 3 made (and they had 2).  The ones they had were identical, so I have no reason to think the third that was made is any different.

Danny K.

I had never heard of this guitar until now. It looks amazing!

Mazze F.

Is the guitar still available ?

Pushead

Hey lookie there, I found the photo in an old "cool guitars" folder.  Yep, the DCGL had the ninija star.

ESPEXP

It looks like it has the JH-2 inlays, so it woulda been a pretty cool purchase. The JH-1/2

Breadfan32

That's pretty cool.  

corky
Mazze F. wrote:

Is the guitar still available ?

It is.

Chris  D.

Would like to buy it if it is still available.  This thread is a few years old at this point.

MAXIMUS POWER

JH-1, JH-2, JH-3, JH-1, Grynch, DV8 SE 

ESP 348

Lovely, just lovely!

Dmc83

Is it sold ?

Dmc83

Still for sale  ?

corky

Yes, it's still for sale.

Dmc83
corky wrote:

how much?

corky

how much?

Asking $2200.  And apologies for the 2 month no reply.  I generally only come to these forums when I see the thread get bumped and didn't realize that you asked about price.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

OrionTheDrummer

Very cool looking model! I'm interested in any JH-1's for sale. 

If this one is still up for grabs (or if someone sees this comment in a future web search), I can be reached at the submission form at the bottom of www.orionmusicproject.com

Post to Thread