My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

Big Daddy B

Well madrocker or Peter Rijkmans - I know exactly who you are and you are a thief and liar. That Erik guy described your behavior in his original e-mail about you.

Did you seriously join the board just to post this?

ESP 348

Lol. ^^

Pushead

I have a sneaking suspicion that this shirt and vest combo was originally purchased by Grumpyrocker P.

Madrocker P.

Funny how someone is 'grumpy' when they get ripped off for a $4000 guitar after a full refund is paid out. I was immediately assisted by PayPal after the refund, in urging Erick Erickovich to return the guitar to me, but he decided to keep the $4000 refund plus my guitar.

I honestly can say I hope that you, nor anyone else for that matter, gets scammed by Erick Erickovich the way that I did.

Pushead

Well you can rest easily. I wouldn't buy any thing from, nor sell anything to either of you.

Cogan C.

I on the other hand Madrocker, would love to sell you a slightly used but still in awesome condition piece of property I have....

in Afghanistan. It's a lovely winter home (summers are dreadful) on a 2-acre compound, has only been 'occupied' twice and lies on a scenic boarder

with Pakistan. Get this- my asking price is only $4000!!! I'll even throw in a kick-ass security system, lemme know.

Madrocker P.

No dice, but thanks Cogan!  Maybe Eric is interested in buying it, being your 'winter wonderland' is right next door to where he lives. Beware of PayPal payment reversal!

SteelEdge

OK guys, gonna share my experience with Erick here (Erick Erickov / Erick ESP_KKV) trying to shed some light.

First of all, I didn´t know Erick personally, just knew about his amazing ESP collection, this post (even the old one in the old board), etc,  just spoke a couple of times with him showing interest in some of his guitars years ago.

Like 4 months ago he contacted me saying he was selling most of his guitar collection, as I showed interest in the past.

Well, I knew about all the "issues" with Madrocker P., which, I must admit, put some red flags warning in my mind..... Anyway, I tend not to follow others oppinions, so, I spoke with Erick, he was nice and communicative, always open to give info and trying to make any transaction as easy and safe as possible.

As some of you may know, and resuming th whole story, I ended up buying some of his best ESP guitars, including the ESP MX-250 Man To Wolf, the ESP Ouija 1993 neckthru with reverse inlays, the ESP Season in the Abyss... and several other guitars.

We are talking of 5 figure guitars and a lot of money in total.I had to sell some of my Gibson collection to get some of the pieces.Erick always inspired me confidence and trust and I´ve WIRED him (yes, not Paypal, wired money right into his account bank to bank) dozens of thousand dollars with no more guarantee that his word, but I have to say that it was TOTALLY WORTH IT. He could have kept my money and screw me up very very easy, but I trusted him and knew he wouldn´t.

Erick was not only kind and always giving solutions to any issue (it is not easy to buy and import from Kazakhstan!) but he was also always supportive and granted every single petition I requested.He even had a friend personally bring me a guitar to Spain in a plane!

We have become friends, and all I can say is that I can personally vouch for Erick, he is totally trustworthy, have (well...had ) some of the best ESP I´ve ever seen in a collection (still have some of them ). I´ve been collecting guitars for more than 25 years now, I´ve done deals worldwide and I have to say that dealing with Erick has been one of the most satisfactory experiences I´ve ever had (guitarwise speaking )

I don´t know what happened with Madrocker, and can´t shed more light in that story, but, knowing Erick, I must say that I totally believe Erick´s part of the story. Sorry Madrocker, but it is just my oppinion.I can´t believe someone like Erick did what you say he did, and I´ve seen all the Paypal receipts, etc, etc, but there has to be more than you haven´t told that justifies what Erick did with your guitar.

If anyone has any doubts about buying stuff from Erick, please, DON´T. As I said, I can personally vouch for him based in my experience buying him a lot of guitars for a lot of money.

And, quoting Forrest Gump: "That´s all I have to say about that"

ESP 348

Thanks for sharing mate, great to hear you had excellent dealing with Erick.

EXPcustom

Hey Erik, it's Jason send me an E-mail when you can I got the old one at comcast working so I will respond when I can. Steeledge, I'm sending you a friend request. I think most of these guitars were me or Armand's at one time. If you need any history just ask me. I can tell you as I imported most of them or they were ordered through Armand or another ESP employee, you know that ruse didn't apply to.

dvillain

Sent you and Steel a friend request. I tech for the guys now and curious about some of these...also potentially about to drop a massive amount of $$ with Erick for one of them

Madrocker P.

Indeed nice to read that SteelEdge had a good guitar buying experience with Erick. I have no reason doubting your payment method of bankwire transfer, which can be risky, and glad it worked out well for you. Makes it all the more mystifying why Erick decided to keep my $4000 USA Washburn Dime3 Stealth without payment or, alternatively, returning it to me as instructed by PayPal.

Pushead

I can't imagine why anyone would want to cut off contact with you.

SteelEdge
Pushead wrote:

I can't imagine why anyone would want to cut off contact with you.

Neither do I....

Madrocker, sincerely....I'm pretty sure sure Erick is a guy you can, at least, talk with and discuss things / figure out deals / solutions.

Your behaviour doesn't point the same to me...just saying. And I can't really say what exactly happened back in the day.....

Madrocker P.

SteelEdge, I''m sincerely happy for you that your transactions with Erick worked out well. For some reason you think that entitles you to draw conclusions on my business with Erick. I wish I didn't have to post this fiasco in Erick's guitar thread but he failed to return a purchased guitar to me after receiving a full $4000 paypal refund. In the paypal receipt I posted you can clearly confirm paypal instructs Erick to return the guitar to me after receiving a full refund. I emailed Erick and also paypal emailed Erick to return ship the guitar to me after the full $4000 refund. Instead Erick had the guitar shipped from his paypal shipping address in Illinois, USA to his home address in Kazachstan, Asia and then sells the guitar to respected ESP forum member EZGUITARS in Singapore for a full $5000 profit thinking I wouldnt find out. I did find out about it when EZGUITARS put the guitar up for sale on Reverb in below link where EZ has confirmed to me buying  the stolen guitar from Erick.

https://reverb.com/item/3780794-washburn-dime-3-usa-diamond-plate-stealth-dimeplate-dimebag-darrell

I simply want compensation for the guitar Erick never returned to me after receiving a full paypal refund and he then later sold for $5000 profit to respected ESP forum member EZGUITARS. 

Pushead

Erik just sold me a Washburn Dime 3 Diamond Plate for $1 plus shipping because I seemed like a stand-up kind of guy. I mean it's pretty beat up, and had a headstock repair, but still... I've been told that there are actual people who would pay $5000 for this guitar in that condition. And they're allowed out in public and permitted to drive cars and everything! Insane!

I'm so honored.

As we were finishing up the deal, he was telling me about some moron who sold him the guitar, decided that he wanted it back and then was too cheap to pay for return shipping.

What a dummypants.

Madrocker P.

I suppose Its difficult for some folks to comprehend that when you buy something, and you're not satisfied with the item, you RETURN the item for a full refund. The RETURN portion shipping is buyer responsibility. Thats how it works in all retail sales and those are also the same rules with paypal purchases.

Check your facts first sir, as the guitar was initiallly UPS shipped to Erick's PayPal verifiëd address in Illinois, USA where Erick's friend Trace took pictures of the guitar to show how the guitar tips had the slightest of wear. The pics also show the guitar neck is undamaged with no break whatsoever.

Shortly after Erick ships the guitar from Illinois, USA to his home in Kazachstan, Asia where all of a sudden it has neck breaks etc etc. Why did Erick ship the guitar to his home in Kazachstan while he was obligated to return ship the guitar to the initial seller, per PayPal instructions,  after he received his full $4000 PayPal refund??? Why does Erick make the guitar out to be a battered and abused instrument and yet goes on to sell it to respected ESP forum member EZGUITARS for $5000 which he then pockets???

Post to Thread