ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

Updated
ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

I got motivated to take pics of my Snakebyte and Iron Cross.  There aren't too many personal pics out there of these guitars from diffrent angle so I posted them elsewhere yesterday.  Figured this may be the place people would look though, so here's the Snakebyte first....

Garnoch

Here's the Iron Cross

Mazze F.

Cool pictures man! The guitars look like statues more than musical instruments!! (Could be something for the city of SanFrancisco to put up to honor James and Metallica!!)

Are the guitars brand new ??? Looks awesome anyway!! (I'm guessing they sound as incredible as they look...)

Thanx Garnoch (You should pursue a carreer in photography!!! If you haven't already)

Garnoch

Thanks, my photography teacher always said that too haha, but no I'm a TV post audio engineer (Re-Recording Mixer).  It's just fun. Yeah they were both bought new, though I've had the Snakebyte since last November or December.

Samuel C

waouh man I love your pics there are incredible  I will have mine this week *_* (iron cross)

Garnoch

Glad you like, thanks, man.  Congrats on yours, you're going to love it!

Samuel C

I hope so  ... heu no I'm sure *_* 1 or 2 day and it will be mine *_*

vipprimo

Agreed.  Amazing pics really pull out the quality of the ESP that you just can't get from the website.  I bet that is a blast to play!

Samuel C

Here 3 pics of mine *_* not as beautiful as yours but I'm so happy to have it finally <3 

Garnoch

Congrats again, Samuel, but I just noticed your case.  Did it come in that case?  Mine came in a rectangular case.

Samuel C
Garnoch wrote:

Congrats again, Samuel, but I just noticed your case.  Did it come in that case?  Mine came in a rectangular case.

Thanks  yeah I had to ordered it separatly because it cames with a case only in USA.... but I had to order one with it because it was impossible for me to have it without a beautiful case  it is this shape of case and I don't know why... in my remains I said a cecff case but I don't care because when I had it in hands I immediately loves it  *_* it's so beautiful to open a case and see a guitar as awesome as it in *_* (The first time I was "Waouh unbelievable !!! ")

Garnoch

Awesome, man!  Yeah I asked becasue I was hoping mine had come in that case haha.

Samuel C
Garnoch wrote:

Awesome, man!  Yeah I asked becasue I was hoping mine had come in that case haha.

Oh I see ... I find the 2 types incredible and the most important is the guitar in it and that this guiatr is in safe in it  

Garnoch

AWESOME!  Congrats, Samuel!

boogie20

Has anyone actually played a ESP version of the white iron cross? Since mine was cancelled, I'm now considering a ltd one.

Garnoch

I haven't but I'll say this. I bought the Snakebyte first. I had been going back and forth on the white or black one and when the white Iron Cross was announced I knew the black Snakebyte was the right choice. I have a South Korean LTD JH-600EC (NGD - ESP LTD JH-600 EC) and a Schecter Hellraiser Extreme (3-Tone Sunburst Schecter Hellraiser Extreme) that are 99% as good as the ESP Snakebyte, so once I confirmed the Iron Cross was made there too, I decided on saving the money and getting the LTD. It too is easily 99% a Japanese ESP.  In other words, if the ESP cost a little more, I would have bought it, but not at the current price difference.  Now maybe the ESP uses "better wood" but I can't see the grain so I don't care.  It's also possible the inlays on the ESP are made out pearl and the LTD is made out of a different material, I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised.  But I will say the fret work on all my South Korean guitars are top notch and I'll also say that I prefer the LTD locking tuners and nut over the Sperzel tuners and bone nut.  I may be one of the few that just don't care for a bone nut though.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have the ESP Snakebyte but I'm just as glad that I didn't pay for the ESP Iron Cross.

Samuel C
Garnoch wrote:

I haven't but I'll say this. I bought the Snakebyte first. I had been going back and forth on the white or black one and when the white Iron Cross was announced I knew the black Snakebyte was the right choice. I have a South Korean LTD JH-600EC (NGD - ESP LTD JH-600 EC) and a Schecter Hellraiser Extreme (3-Tone Sunburst Schecter Hellraiser Extreme) that are 99% as good as the ESP Snakebyte, so once I confirmed the Iron Cross was made there too, I decided on saving the money and getting the LTD. It too is easily 99% a Japanese ESP.  In other words, if the ESP cost a little more, I would have bought it, but not at the current price difference.  Now maybe the ESP uses "better wood" but I can't see the grain so I don't care.  It's also possible the inlays on the ESP are made out pearl and the LTD is made out of a different material, I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised.  But I will say the fret work on all my South Korean guitars are top notch and I'll also say that I prefer the LTD locking tuners and nut over the Sperzel tuners and bone nut.  I may be one of the few that just don't care for a bone nut though.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have the ESP Snakebyte but I'm just as glad that I didn't pay for the ESP Iron Cross.

You're right  

boogie20

Thanks for your feedback. I too have a first run ESP white snakebyte and I love it. I was thinking of getting a black ESP snakebyte, but now I may opt for the ltd iron cross.

vipprimo

What year did the Snakebyte come out?

boogie20

vipprimo

Wow, that seems pretty young to me.  

mulysa

awesome guitars u got there bro

AK

Bumping the thread but these are some of the best snakebyte photos I've ever seen.

Garnoch

Thanks, man!

Sven R.

Can't disagree on AK his statement. I have seen this pictures before but they are just gorgeous! 

Post to Thread