Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Updated
Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Just ordered both from ESP Guitars UK. Just for you european folk, the distribution time after what ever dealers have is availbility will be after July!

i managed to score mine off of a direct shipment, - so lucky, although i do have to wait 6 weeks!! - argh!

i'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

see mine on tour with Metallica Reloaded from May in the UK!

Jim D.

Cool!  Have my KH-WZ.  Waiting on the case still

Samuel C

yeah great choice I'm waiting for my IC too (in Switzerland) ... 6 weeks ~ too RRh :P for Europe it's not very cool the waiting time is big but for tthis beauty we can :P

Pushead666

Wow, i can't wait for pictures

Samuel C

Hey I just go on thomann . de to see the time before ship of Iron Cross and it's available now so I think that there is some models in Europe so for us (I ordered mine 8 january) it should be fast :D

Kritzer

Awesome man lets us know how she plays!

Samuel C

I just went to my local shop and my IC will arrive at the end of june :( almost 6 mounths that sucks rrrrrhhhh

David G.

there has been a slight delay and I wont see mine until the middle of May- there are only 12 in the UK right now!

Samuel C

Have you some news?

load more replies (9 of 9)
Roger Carvalho

photos ??????????? please !!!

boogie20

I'm in Canada and I ordered a ESP IC in february. Mine isn't scheduled to arrive until sometime in August/September. Aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!

MAXIMUS POWER

If I may ask did you order yours from AXE music or L&M ? Thanks

load more replies (1 of 1)
Samuel C

oh man bad luck :'( Mine is suppose to arrive end of june but that 's the third delay they gave to me ....

Samuel C

New delay... end of september... RRRHHHH

boogie20

Is that the date for all of north america? I'm also starting to get impatient. Hahahaha

Samuel C

I live in Switzerland and oredered mine before the namm show so there is now 4 mounth retard and now -i have to wait 3 mounths .... It begin to make me angry and sad :'(   for north america I have no idea sorry ...

powerchord

anybody else waiting long time to get the KH WZ ?

i had mine pre - ordered July 2013.  starting to get ridiculous now

Big Daddy B

I bought mine at Guitar Center in Las Vegas off the rack back in April. I also see a ton of them listed on eBay so must not be any delays in North America. I just checked the GC webiste and they have them in stock in San Francisco, Phoenix, and Denver right now.

powerchord

still waiting on KH-WZ. going on 13 months since pre-ordered. they must be building me one with NTB 

Big Daddy B

Maybe you will get the last one of the run they build

boogie20

My ESP white iron cross was supposed to have arrived already. But i'm still waiting!!!!

Samuel C

I'm still waiting for my Ltd one :'( but suppose to arrive very soon after 8 mounths of waiting ...

boogie20

I've been waiting so long, i'm thinking of getting one of the 120th anniversary Gibson flying v's and selling my iron cross if/when it comes.

Samuel C

The Gibsons 120 are very beautiful guitars but for me I even prefer the iron cross and after 8 mounths I can't give up , my local store said me 3-4 weeks 3 weeks ago...

Post to Thread