ESP Kill Em All 30th

Updated
ESP Kill Em All 30th

Got my ESP Kill Em All the other day! For a factory made guitar, its not half bad actually. Plus it sounds really good with the ebony fretboard and EMG 81/60s. Although I wish it came with Locking tuners, but oh well it's still beatifully designed and made! Thanks ESP!!

Anyways here it is :)

vex_sb

why did ESP make Metallica guitar with TOM bridge when Hetfield or Hammet does not have that ?? LoL . It should have proper FR . Also there is no ESP version only LTD right ?? 

Mitch L

I wish their was an ESP version, but yeah they only made 300 LTDs

load more replies (1 of 1)
vex_sb

Yes i meant set trough, you probably know that. Anyway, that is not autenthic enough for me to buy. And 1000$ is too much for LTD tuners and no FR 

Mitch L

how is not authentic enough? Theirs 300 of them made, and it comes with a certificate of authenticity. 

vex_sb

Not authentic to the band. I refuse to buy something just because it says "metallica " on it. i bought hammett's guitars because they looks same as guitars he plays on stage. understand ? I doubt you will see them on stage with that one . Seem to me ESP did not think this trough ... 

Mitch L

That's your opinion and how you value things. Just because it's not worth 1,000 to you doesn't mean it's not worth that or more to other people. 

Shockers

Great guitar.  300 made that's 250 less than my LTD Ouija!  Happy NGD!

jed s.

i just ordered this guitar in a commbo pack with a ltd kh-25 hope im not disspointed with either. i wish this was a neck thru or atleast had a neck thru option im not a big fan of bolt ons. but since its a 300 pc limited i ordered it

jed s.

is the coa signed by the band? or anyone in the band? can someone that has one take a pic of the coa  and post it. you can block out serials or whatever just curious who signed it. i should recieve minne in about 7 days and im impatient lol

6-String

It is signed by Matt (the pres of ESP USA) it is not signed by the band.

Post to Thread