Need help deciding

Updated
Need help deciding
Hey all this is my first post on this forum so go easy on me please. I'm basically wanting to buy a new ESP and I'm torn between the Snakebyte and the Truckster. I like both but can't yet decide which one exactly so if anyone can help me point out some things I don't know that I might need to consider I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
barryswanson

Mods please delete thread. Double post

rockithard

I would go with the snakebite, just on looks alone. Both are set neck guitars and equipped the same, but the snakebite just looks so intimidating and love the way it looks, the Truckster's body is kinda very common, but I'm sure it handles like a Porche, but the Snakebite would shred right over it (in looks only, but...). It also depends on your style of playing and what you like about it. Good luck on ur decision and hope you get the one you'll like the best...

rockithard

Barry, just out of curiosity, why do you want this deleted? The moderators are understanding people and ur new to us, don't worry so much, you're doing alright, you'll get used to being here, everybody's so cool here, we were all newbies once, hell I keep going back to being a newb all the time, lol. Anyways, enjoy being here, i think ur cool and others will also. Take care man...

timdingo

you'll get used to being here, everybody's so cool here, we were all newbies once, hell I keep going back to being a newb all the time, lol. Anyways, enjoy being here, i think ur cool and others will also. Take care man...
Fluffy rainbow unicorn crap makes me sick.

load more replies (1 of 1)
barryswanson

Cheers man thanks for your kind words. Yeah well I think it should be deleted since I asked the same question in another thread another way.

rockithard

Cheers man thanks for your kind words. Yeah well I think it should be deleted since I asked the same question in another thread another way.

I bet at least 95% of us have done that at one time or another, if they find it to be wrong they'll get rid of it. Did you find those inlay stickers for the Quija Hammett guitar, or do I hev you confused with carr65? Anyways, I'll see ya around the site, stop by and say heelo anytime. Laterz dude...

BornToLooze

I say the Truckster, but that's because I'm still trying to decide if I like the Snakebyte or not, but the best way to decide is to play them both and see which one feels better.

rockithard

I say the Truckster, but that's because I'm still trying to decide if I like the Snakebyte or not, but the best way to decide is to play them both and see which one feels better.

That's very true, in my case, the only way to decide was by what's listed about it's features and by what you like, my closest musicians store is like 100 miles away, and so far I've been lucky with my choices, but you're right about trying it out before you buy it...:cool:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread