Snakebyte Cracks?

Updated
Snakebyte Cracks?
Alright fellers....I've had a Snakebyte on order for a couple of months now but now I'm recently wondering about the quality of them. I had read something about the head/neck joint cracks and how the LTD's were showing up with them. I thought that might be a recent production thing, but I called around to some of the stores with the older ones in stock with the 81/60 pickup combo and they have the cracks too. The last three I've asked about on ebay all had cracks as well and so I thought maybe people who were bothered by it just offed them on ebay. Has it been both an LTD AND ESP issue or what are all you owners seeing? :(
Gfunk

It is a common issue with both LTD and ESP set neck fiddles.

Suck it up.

Tondog

It is a common issue with both LTD and ESP set neck fiddles.

Suck it up.

IF it's common and doesn't affect the tone or tuning of it...I'd love to hear "fuck it...not a problem".

On the other hand, if it's a known issue, what's the culprit because I'm sure they don't WANT that to be happening?!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Geetarguy70

I have the ESP Snakebyte and I beat that fucker up on stage and no cracks as of yet and I am not easy on it. I love the guitar man so I have no issues with mine at all. There are some paint finish minor detail things but overall awesome guitar

Spoonylove

RYWT-d6gh2I

Tondog

RYWT-d6gh2I

I said "fellers" at the outset...that was your clue to hit the bricks spermylove. :|

That being said...I still love the video...it's an ARFCOM tradition.

kristomizer

I've noticed it ALOT on ebay. almost every one you look at has cracks. I stopped looking after a while

Ozzfun

ESP guitars are plagued by QC issues.

Gfunk

+1

Get a First Act.

Tondog

And if you're being serious and that is truly the case, have they gone through this before and just need to fire a few people in QC to get back on track or is this a death spiral?

I notice MY guitar testers playing a LOT of other brands as of late but brands that are ALSO known for a LOT of QC issues right now. (Gibson)

Adoro S.

Step into style in seconds with our selection of formal shoes for men. From classic wingtips to sleek Oxfords, we've got what you need to make a perfect impression. Crafted from the finest leather and designed with attention to detail, our shoes provide superior comfort and timeless elegance at an affordable price. Whether you’re looking for something special for that upcoming interview or a bit more flair for a night out, formal shoes from us are the perfect choice. Make a statement today!

Jazmin c.

Discover the latest velvet dress design in Pakistan at Jazmin and get the best collection. Our latest collection gives you a stylish and pretty look. Grab your favorite dresses now at reasonable prices.

Meerak O.

Get the latest unstitched embroidered dresses online in Pakistan. Meerak offers its customers the latest formal and luxury formal dresses online all over Pakistan at reasonable prices. So, grab your favorite luxury dresses today.

Post to Thread