Which Screamin' Demon

Updated
cklapka
I have a GL-200MT and want to replace the pickup with a Screamin' demon. I noticed there are two that are made by SD(SH-12 and TB-12). Does anyone know which one I should be looking for this application? I plan on getting the GL-200K when it is available and would need the same advice. Also, I have been trying to find an equivalent pickup to the SS-120 but have not found one. The closest I found was the DiMarzio Blue Velvet unfortunately they have been discontinued, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Jimbo1990

you want the tb version as it is made for guitars with Floyd rose trem systems.

Big Rich

u need the tb12

fuck the demon, i think it sounds like shit ... put an emg 81 in the bridge and call it a day

i have like 13 of those esp ss120 single coils sitting around my house in random places

brandono61cr

you want the tb version as it is made for guitars with Floyd rose trem systems.
this
u need the tb-14

fuck the demon, i think it sounds like shit

this too :rollin

load more replies (1 of 1)
Metlupass2

I traded Rich for a screamin demon and I think it sounds like poo poo. I'm going to put a JB in eventually.

cklapka

Rich what did u replace ur ss-120 with? I have a GL-256 and have a pearly gates in the bridge position but never replaced the sl-120s ... I was considering some fender replacements but thought I should use what esp uses for the GL-56.
Thoughts.
Thanks for the feedback so far.

Big Rich

Rich what did u replace ur ss-120 with? I have a GL-256 and have a pearly gates in the bridge position but never replaced the sl-120s ... I was considering some fender replacements but thought I should use what esp uses for the GL-56.
Thoughts.
Thanks for the feedback so far.
sorry for the late reply i just saw this

i have emg's in EVERYTHING

i have an S single coil in the neck of my white kami and the SLV in the neck of my black kami

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread