ESP Kamikaze or a Bootleg bones ... anyone have advice?

Updated
ESP Kamikaze or a Bootleg bones ... anyone have advice?
For the last 6 months I've been trying to decide on which one to get. I found a Kami 1 for 1700 Dollars, and the Bootleg Bones from X-ray is 1500..... Problem is, one month I would love to own a Kami... but the next month I'd want the Bootleg Bones ..... and I can't seem to come to a full 100% decision. So anyone that has either of these guitars? That could offer advice on which to get... or just anyones advice on what they would prefer... the ESP for a killer deal etc ?. Reckon I'm going to splash out in the next couple of days for whichever one I choose...
Metlupass2

Wow...thats fuckin nuts. He should have used United States Postal Service.

matt b.

Dude that sucks! Someone needs an ass woopin for that crap. Hope it all gets worked and your new axe gets to you safe and sound.

Trendkill

Ah it's not the sellers fault, he has been great throughout this. USPS won't ship packages that size to Ireland anymore apparently, was told that on another transaction 6 months ago.

Was just on the phone to the Irish UPS Brokerage department... just sending her copies of the Paypal bill and the revised invoice. She got snotty so I told her to shut the fuck up and listen to me :D. Told her any damage to it being in a cold place for an entire weekend that the liability is on UPS, since it was them that fucked up in the first place.

Trendkill

well... after having the guitar for about 6 hours now..... I think it's fair to say....

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEET

That is the most wicked guitar I've ever f****ng played in my life!! Face melting!

I always wondered how guitars can be so expensive... that they can't differ that much from a normal guitar... hell was I wrong!!

Big Rich

yea the lynch guitars are all amazing ... i would honestly put them up against any suhr or anderson feel and tonewise

they are prob the best guitars esp makes

Metlupass2

I pulled out my Kamikaze from under the bed after hibernation for the last few months.....fucking thing rocks. I need to get a blue one!

Trendkill

I'm in love with the f**king thing! killer playing the Tooth and Nail solo on it :D. Had to connect my Danelectro fabtone though, haven't used it in years, the gain from the Marshall and active EMG's sufficed on my other guitars, but need something extra with the Seymour Duncans. Damn I missed the Fab Tone :D

matt b.

It would take many more doll hairs for me to sell it.

Post to Thread