George Lynch Kamikaze Star STD arrives

Updated
George Lynch Kamikaze Star STD arrives
BLS

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

MV-CTM

hawt. I assume the standard is cheaper than the $5000 custom shop one? I am mad wanting one but no fucking way I'm paying $5k lol

Too bad they 90% won't let me pick a normal neck grip without custom though :/

Sargeant Squidlips

At the risk of sounding like a fag, ebony fingerboard's are simply gorgeous.

Metlupass2

At the risk of sounding like a fag, ebony fingerboard's are simply gorgeous.

FAG.....hows your Ebony boarded Mirage Custom doing? You know obligatory to post a New Guitar Day thread right?

Metlupass2

I totally forgot about that guitar.....Shane whats the retail on that in US?

guitarsatbmusic

I totally forgot about that guitar.....Shane whats the retail on that in US?

Sorry man, no idea on price there, would be special order. You'll have to ask your favourite friendly US dealer :hat

Metlupass2

= too much for me! Those are awesome lookin though. My only complaint is where they decided to put the toggle switch....they couldn't put it where it wouldn't cover up half of one of the bombs?

antipole

May I proclaim pwnage!

tyler t.

fucking awesome but i still want the first gen one of the kamikazies with the rounded headstock

Metlupass2

fucking awesome but i still want the first gen one of the kamikazies with the rounded headstock

Those are even gayer

load more replies (1 of 1)
OutlawTorn

thats a really cool guitar!

The Rossness

looks groovy!

ThreeMan

So cool!

Brian

Wow, a 24 fret lynch model. Too bad it's that shape.

TAFF622

I think the KAMIKAZE art looks really good on that design. Bizarrely, both George Lynch and Don Dokken used to play the original Star designs back in the very early 80's. However, if I was going to go for one of these, I would lose the skull/cross inlays and the reverse pointy. This would look better IMO and have the old school touch/vibe if it had the reverse original KAMI Hockey Stick headstock.

Great looking guitar though...

Big Rich

looks cool but yy wouldnt they put bomb inlays like the gl20 had .....

and why did they decide on putting the input jack on the back wing of the guitar lol

Metlupass2

Its all because of Shane.

guitarsatbmusic

Its all because of Shane.

Correct :p

fireheart82

bombs inlays is the thing:-)

Post to Thread