Getting a new COA

Updated
Moonsugar
Hey people! I recently bought a used KH-2 bolt on neck guitar. It has a "custom guitars" stamp on the back of the headstock, and a serial number: K-2XXXX The guitar came without the original case, and there was no certificate of authenticity. Is there a way to get a new COA from Esp?
Creepingshredder

Well, does it have an LTD or ESP logo, because i think that the only KH models with bolt-on necks are the LTD's, but im not reallly that sure

Pushead

but im not reallly that sure

If you're not sure, please don't make a comment.

ESP also makes bolt-on versions of the KH-2. That's the most prevalent version in the US market.

Dilzdo21

Well, does it have an LTD or ESP logo, because i think that the only KH models with bolt-on necks are the LTD's, but im not reallly that sure

all of them LOL , no but seriously the neck thru is alot harder to get

load more replies (1 of 1)
R11GJH

I have never heard of anyone having any joy with ESP getting a reissue cert.

garyjfoster

call esp i never had a problem getting one

matt b.

I have tried to get one and was told they DO NOT make duplicates of the COA's. Thats their way of keeping the fakers at bay. If anyone knows of a way I am interested, you can pm me the info if you would like. Thanks

garyjfoster

i bought the hetfield grynch years ago and it didnt come with the certificate...they somehow lost it...i bought it at sam ash....i contacted them sent pics of the guitar and with me holding it..to verify and they said no problem and sent it...

brandono61cr

Hey people!

I recently bought a used KH-2 bolt on neck guitar. It has a "custom guitars" stamp on the back of the headstock, and a serial number: K-2XXXX
The guitar came without the original case, and there was no certificate of authenticity. Is there a way to get a new COA from Esp?

have you tried contacting ESP yet ? that might be the easy way (if not the slow way) to get an answer...

i sure you have but many people (me too) would overlook this !

Purgatory

I have the same problem on my Truckster.
ESP told me also that they don't do it. :-((

Anyway, good luck and keep us updated.

R11GJH

I have also asked for a COA for my Grynch, as it was one of the replacements made for 'damaged in transit stock' I was told they could not reissue.

Guitar_Hetfan

Hello i try to send a message to ESP Japan to have another COA for my Truckster Grey... impossible here https://espguitars.co.jp/contactus

help me please

GuitarsCollector

Not as the original one...but is an easy way to have a coa.

http://www.guitarscollector.com/coa-service.html

Post to Thread