Updated
garyjfoster
I like the dave mustaine dv8-r and the max cavalera mc-600
BroKV

That middle one is awesome

Haakenstad

ESP Will Adler!

Matthew

I didn't like Alexi's Blackie at first, but after really looking at all the details of it I think it's the coolest sig he's had. The Japanese one of course, can't stand those king V abortions made for the US market. I'm a RR/SV fanboi so that gets my vote.

Media

PRS Tremonti II

Ozwepaie

Zakk LP custom. is GOD u mung sig guitars. sorry ESP.

garyjfoster

i did have the grynch in 2005...but had to sell it...so i could go on tour....i miss it

sean106OCD

i did have the grynch in 2005...but had to sell it...so i could go on tour....i miss it

Oh i miss mine too. I miss playing in A standard and it sounded really well for a LTD compared to an ESP. I tried later to get a VB 400 and is sucked ass

sean106OCD

ESP Iron Cross. Sickest tone I ever heard out of the JH sigs and so easy to play with those frets. I want those frets on my other guitars.

Luca

ESP Iron Cross. Sickest tone I ever heard out of the JH sigs and so easy to play with those frets.

+1

I had a chance to try one for ten minutes.

emg32

ESP Iron Cross. Sickest tone I ever heard out of the JH sigs and so easy to play with those frets. I want those frets on my other guitars.

Do you do a ton of string bends Sean? To me the frets being nickel or stainless steel shouldn't really have much effect on how the guitar plays otherwise. Are you sure it's not the size of the frets more than what they are made of?

The JH-3 and Kelly Hayes are my favorite sigs that I have played.

JaymzFan

Is it really better than the JH-3?!

load more replies (1 of 1)
MAXIMUS POWER

ESP 348

Way to bring back an 8 year old thread! lol.

MarcoNL

... and I still love my magenta Page Hamilton Sig!

muhammad anwar

ESP KH-2

Ibanez JEM Japan

Musicman Majesty and JP models

Ibanez KIKO signature japan

PGM Paul Gilbert model japan

Carvin Jason Becker

MAXIMUS POWER

NRudy

By far the ESP kh-20 most classic perfect guitar ever made for me by ESP. imo my fav guitar and best made ESP Sig ( if the op meant which ESP sig thats not a limited run or just the general ones I would say the best not limited run would be the ESP custom shop kh-2 for me or the esp kh-2 vintage.) photos with bad cameras and lighting lol..

these are my fav sigs

MAXIMUS POWER

Beautiful guitars man! Simply amazing ! Fuck ESP hands down make the best guitars in the world! 

ESP 348

ESP definitely make the best guitars in the the world if you ask me.

And my fav is KH2, of course.

Which one?? There are so many that are my favourites.

Post to Thread