Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????

Updated
Does anyone actually own a White Ouija?????
I was just curious if anyone has actually purchased a 9k white Ouija??
ESP 348

Wow, sounds like you have some nice guitars mate.

Shame you missed out on the white one, sorry I misunderstood your post.

Either way, take care and enjoy man.

ESP 348

I see it's been removed from Ebay.

What was it exactly seeing as I just missed it?

Was it an Ouija?

ESP 348

Lol, what???

It was a Chinese copy that sold for US $7000??

Then relisted again for US $500? Lol

Chinese copy?? Or was it a genuine one and someone stole the pics and tried to sell the guitar again in Russia?? Scammer?

ESP 348

Thanks Big Daddy, much appreciated. Good spot too to remember the sale a few weeks ago and reporting it.

BlackJack21

Here's the completed auction they ripped the pictures from.

ESP KH-2 White Ouija #17

ESP 348

Cheers mate.

matt b.

I would like to buy a orig run black Ouija. I had one but sold it for another rare guitar but boy do I miss it!

ESP 348

Will definitely keep an eye out for you man.

vex_sb

He sold it, in fact he sold 2 of them based on his feedbacks ... 

AK

White Ouija is so great. I am so happy I bought one.

ESP 348

Yeah man, pretty wicked guitars!

ESP 348

Here is a pretty cool looking white Ouija guitar strap for sale on Ebay.

They might be cheap and nasty, but pretty neat idea.

He has plenty of others too if you take a look at the bottom of this Ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272471394770?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Sephiroth

I was only just searching for the white ouija now to see if any were available. Last time i enquired a few years ago, the price was more than I thought it was worth.

Interesting guitar straps esp 348.

ESP 348

Unfortunately the big asking prices for these Ouijas hasn't subsided yet Sephi.

Owners are still wanting top dollar for them and I haven't seen a white one for sale for a while now I think about it.

I will keep an eye out for you though, I never knew you were interested in owning one.

Yeah, definitely interesting straps. Some great colours there.

Sephiroth

I was only seriously looking after I picked up the black 2009 model towards the end of 2014. The thought of the white changing to a cream colour is a factor for not buying one yet. In the pictures I've seen, the pickups always look more white then the body and its abit off putting. 

Had a bit of spare time on my hands so started looking to see if the white one was available again, and started to look at the KH-2 SE. Would seem they would round out my collection. What the market wants, and what I'm willing to pay unfortunately don't seem to align at the moment.

I asked a music shop if they would heavily discount new old stock of the old Eclipse 1, but they didn't seem interested ha ha. Thought about modding that to look like a black Iron Cross.

Kind of hoping I don't want whatever metallica sigs ESP release at NAMM to give my wallet a chance to recover ha ha.

Post to Thread