Anyone else see the Iron Cross at LIMS Show

Updated
Gwedo
Got my first look at it yesteryday as i was working there all weekend (not as fun as you think!) Great detail on the guitar, the pickup covers are much better than they look in the pics. Its the same one they had a NAMM its doing all the shows by the sounds of it. Going to be 2 months before they actually get to the UK. I wouldent say its worth six grand but i would say £3500, obviously didnt get to try it out! They had both Black and White Kirk Hammet Ouija as well but not really my thing, nice inlays thou!
sean106OCD

When and If if ever comes I'll do a side by side pic like Pushead did with the IC, the FT and the EC standard. IMO i looks like a EC standard with added binding making it thicker. I don't think they kept the same width of the EC standard and just adding binding, or IMO the black part would look way thinner. IMO looks like pusheads comparison of the FT and an LPC (pus wanna post it) Keep in mind the FT is even thicker than an LPC.

sean106OCD

thanks man, i guess we'll have to wait and see

Sauerkret

So the LTD version has gone the way of the dodo, to bad.
I really dig the reliced Met-sig guitars to bad i have to lucky 13 them.

Fade To Black 1985

Shane, greta pics :eek: But do you've already know some pricetags on the:

Eclipse-I CTM DB Distressed
Eclipse-I CTM FT
USA Eclipse-II DB Distressed

:D

guitarsatbmusic

Shane, greta pics :eek: But do you've already know some pricetags on the:

Eclipse-I CTM DB Distressed
Eclipse-I CTM FT
USA Eclipse-II DB Distressed

:D

USA we're not doing, but I assume the same price as the non-USA one. The FT has been around a couple years around, you should be able to price that in your country. I don't know when you'll get the DB Distressed, we have them, but pricing here vs there is largely irrelevant.

Pushead

Well, I think the relicing really jacks up the price. So it's more like a $2000 guitar with Het's name on it.

Then they did a "special" inlay, and gold frets (I'm not sure what that's all about), and the custom shop treatment. I'd say it's probably a $4000-5000 with Het's name on it.

Just remember how ridiculous the prices on the John Donnis (sp) natural strat style guitars are. I really don't understand the price point on that.

But yeah, my Gibson will be less than $2600 when it's all said and done.

Dark Alone

But yeah, my Gibson will be less than $2600 when it's all said and done.

And more accurate.

frantic77

i saw Metallica last night in Milano!
hetfield played only 2 songs with the Iron Cross ESP

Leth

He seems to be using a lot of explorers again.

frantic77

yep,most played was the bubinga KL last night,5 songs

sean106OCD

ahh so there it is. It is really the same width as a regular eclipse. Good eye DA.

emg32

ahh so there it is. It is really the same width as a regular eclipse. Good eye DA.

Yeah, you can tell by the NAMM pics of the Iron Cross that it's not full thickness. The NAMM pic with the Truckster right below the IC shows they are about the same thickness.

Pushead

Well done, Shane! Thanks.

sean106OCD

Well done, Shane! Thanks.

+1 I probably am the only one who likes that Eclipse-I DB. Man seeing those really drives home the FT is huge. But I still like my FT :)

Post to Thread