Black Truckster - small amount of info here lol

Updated
Gwedo
I met Metallica yesterday at Reading, i won a meet and greet pass via Metclub :) I wanted to ask James about the Truckster as it might be my next guitar and basically he obviously couldent say anything lol he said "i got one its cool....its mine hahahahah" Then he said "I have something really cool coming out" but thats all i got out of him, to be honest the way he reacted i dont think its a truckster Not much help but there is somthing coming....what i dont know
nameless

What is this Custom Culture Eclipse?

nameless

I'm afraid I do not want :lol

To each his own though.

emg32

I'm afraid I do not want :lol

To each his own though.

I don't see it happening, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.:lol If they did do that guitar as a limited sig. it would probably cost a fortune. The mod said it was going to be decently priced so I don't think there is any chance of it being that one. I would love that as a sig. though personally.

load more replies (1 of 1)
jayalanger

To all of you who are wondering if you should be saving your "pennies", just do it anyway!! If the sig comes out, and you like it, SWEET, you have the money!!! If the sig comes out, and you hate it, SWEET, you still have the money!!! Then, take the cash and buy a different guitar, that you've had a hard-on for, but never the cash. There are always killer guitars coming up for sale, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure the week the sig comes out, Sean will be selling a guitar in his current inventory, and one of the six he buys in between now and then!!

CL4P-TP

To all of you who are wondering if you should be saving your "pennies", just do it anyway!! If the sig comes out, and you like it, SWEET, you have the money!!! If the sig comes out, and you hate it, SWEET, you still have the money!!! Then, take the cash and buy a different guitar, that you've had a hard-on for, but never the cash. There are always killer guitars coming up for sale, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure the week the sig comes out, Sean will be selling a guitar in his current inventory, and one of the six he buys in between now and then!!

Seriously. Just start saving now, because there will be new models next year along with this sig, so just save and get whatever new one you like the most. Or just get an older model.

Anyway you do it, you end up with a new awesome guitar.

It was an ESP he was referring to...
You like doing that don't you?

I can't lie though. I would like it too.

load more replies (1 of 1)
El Diablo

OK sorry to be so impacient, just wanted to know and of course I don´t want anyone banned, I´ll wait for the guitar and keep the "2009 guitar fund" alive:D

Fade To Black 1985

Will it be a complete NEW guitar... One James doesn't even play yet (in public)?

EDIT: the Kustum Kulture would be sweet :D Or the (Snow White) Lucky Charm Explorer :eek:

scottph

Als ob hier irgendjemand der Wichtigtuer wirklich wissen würde, was Sache ist.
Sean labert halt viel, wenn der Tag lang ist...

load more replies (2 of 2)
kirk is the best

I don't think It's a black truckster It was his last sig only another colour, what It will be I have no idea. But It think It will be great. If not I don't get It. This must be great.

TheFue

the elusive JH-4? Will he finnally use it? :lol

Almost garunteed its an Eclipse...

Pushead

OMG EVERYONE!!!!

Sean PMd me and told me the new Hetfield sig is an AXXION! Limited to 20 pieces with Dave Mustaine inlays and a leash for Lars.

frantic77

OMG EVERYONE!!!!

Sean PMd me and told me the new Hetfield sig is an AXXION! Limited to 20 pieces with Dave Mustaine inlays and a leash for Lars.

:eek:best sig guitar EVER

Brian

OMG EVERYONE!!!!

That's it, I'm saving my money.

jsp

I had my money on a Devil Girl.

:(

boogiejh3

I had my money on a Devil Girl.

:(

I wonder how many people actually bought those. I remember them being kinda hideous. To each his own though I guess. Haha.

Phil

Gwedo

They went from around £1000 in London stores to about £200 lol

sean106OCD

I love ESP and all but IMO and most I think........that was their ultimate phail 8o8o8o

Aside from the ESP MX Explorers...........hate those damn it:rollin:rollin:rollin

jsp

I don't care what you guys say.

Devil girl. Reverse headstock. Floyd. Quilted maple top.

:mad:

Post to Thread