Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!

Updated
Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!
MV-CTM

very nice

Pushead

The headstock looks like a Christmas tree!

Dark Alone

KILL IT! SEND IT TO HELL!

Butch

lol, they coulda done both sides of the headstock

1point8t

I just bought a sawtooth neck from a builder that's going on an early M-II body... definitely thinking about giving it the Kami IV graphic treatment. I LOVE the IV's...

frantic77

Nice Fretboard

rocknrolltakeover

Thats my favorite Lynch. Love those things.

Gfunk

Thats my favorite Lynch.

Its a toss up for me between the Kami IVs and Purple Tigers.

Although I like the finish of both, I am told I probably would not like the feel of the necks. Oh well.

:\

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

Thats gorgeous.

Chester73

Looks like it's been fitted with the R4 locking nut not the R5 nut which is fitted to the older Kami's, to compensate for the wider neck profile, might explain the gap. Awesome guitar tho...

chrisolson

Looks like it's been fitted with the R4 locking nut not the R5 nut which is fitted to the older Kami's, to compensate for the wider neck profile, might explain the gap. Awesome guitar tho...

That's how GL's guitars are. They all have the 1 11/16" nut on the 1 3/4" board. It's one of his trademarks.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Yo Daddy

Shane, what's the significance of the single "S" for the serial number?

juninho35

Shane.. Since there is a picture of one here.. Do you happen to know where the GL-20's were built..?

guitarsatbmusic

Sorry man, I never asked. I would assume Takada, but I guess they could well have been Sado since they were Lynch

juninho35

No worries.. Just wondered if you happened to know..

Thanks, anyway, for posting what you know about serial numbers and workshops (also on your own forums).. Useful information.. And all really good stuff for those of us with too much of a need for detail..!!!

(like me)..

Brian

That IV is so killer but the headstock just ruins it for me. Such a shame because the maple board is HAWT!

guitarsatbmusic

No worries.. Just wondered if you happened to know..

Thanks, anyway, for posting what you know about serial numbers and workshops (also on your own forums).. Useful information.. And all really good stuff for those of us with too much of a need for detail..!!!

(like me)..

Don't mention it man, my pleasure

Post to Thread