Charel B.

LTD B-204SM Treble isnt functioning

Updated
Hello community! As the title explains, the Treble Boost/Cut isn't working (anymore?). Using it makes no tonal diffrence. I checked and the potentiometer is intact. The wiring seems (to me, layman) flawless. Can this be...
MORE »
holdmyown

A lefty in need of help

Updated
Well this is my first post and I am basically asking for help on finding some lefty ltd esp guitars. I have no access to them in my area so I have researched them a lot and have decided I want to get myself an ltd this summer...
MORE »
5 String Vintage Bass

5 String Vintage Bass

Updated
Anyone else out there wish they could see a 5 String Vintage? I have been playing P Basses as long as I can remember and I would love to have a 5 string version of that bass. I have a green P bass that might look nice from...
MORE »
ltd arrow

ltd arrow

Updated
     Dear esp,    if you would create an ltd arrow with a hard tail ,cheaper pickups , and in reindeer blue for $200-300 i would buy it at some point . As a metal musician i love over the top things such as v shaped...
MORE »
M. B.

Help upgrading tuners on my LTD M-100FM

Updated
Hi everyone...I want to upgrade the tuners on my M-100FM to Chrome locking tuners. Any idea which brand/model will be direct replacements? Thanks....
MORE »
Ltd FRX 407

Ltd FRX 407

Updated
Anyone have one of the Ltd FRX seven strings yet I'm really curious as to the hipshot style bridge. I'm a huge fan of a tonepros style bridge with string through body, is there anyway to swap it or am I gonna be stuck with...
MORE »
LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

Updated
Hello guys, I'm very interested in this guitar. In Italy I have it found  at a very good price. What do you think about it? It's better the EC-1000 with seymour duncan? greetings from Italy and sorry for my english :-))))))...
MORE »
Daniel W.

Which LTD guitar is this?

Updated
Saw this guitar in the new Counterparts video. Looks like an LTD xtone but im sure its not. Does anybody know what model this is?  Thanks...
MORE »
Nathan Harlow

LTD EC-1000 Deluxe String Slipping Out Of Saddle

Updated
Hi All. I have a nice EC-1000 Deluxe that sounds and plays beautifully, however I have an issue with the bridge and saddles. Whenever i'm gigging I seem to hit the lowest string out of it's saddle quite a lot. I play very...
MORE »
Flemming  V.

Choosing the LTD EC-401B BLKS

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm getting my first electric guitar and i want an LTD EC-401 model, i do guitar for hobby and want try some things i've been reading a lot about baritone electric guitars and i think that maybe given the...
MORE »
Jadon M.

LTD h-351nt?

Updated
does anyone out there own an h-351nt. I'm looking at buying one and would like an experienced opinion. Let me know ...
MORE »
Whitney R.

Pawn shop discovery

Updated
I've never owned an ESP before.  I'm mostly a Gretsch hollow-body/G&L kind of guy but I've been interested in them for a while.    Found an EX-401DX today in a guitar shop. Of course the setup was atrocious, and it took...
MORE »
Did the LTD GL-500K ever have an ESP headstock?

Did the LTD GL-500K ever have an ESP headstock?

Updated
A friend of mine was thinking of buying a used LTD GL-500K.  He showed me the photo and I noticed that it had "ESP" on the headstock, not LTD.  At first, I thought it might be an actual ESP Lynch, but the neck has the GL-500K...
MORE »
Robbie M.

TL-6 noise

Updated
Hi, my name's Robbie and I'm new to the ESP/LTD family.  I recently bought a TL-6 and notice a low end hum. I got rid of it with a direct box, but it still has a high end hiss.  Any ideas? thanks, R...
MORE »
LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

Updated
Hi there I've recently bought a LTD ec256, vintage gold, for a great price. I like it a lot, and it plays really well. I'd like to change the pickups and have finally made up my mind for a pair of Dimarzio's 36th...
MORE »