Pedro

ESP LTD KH202 China

Updated
It might be a dumb question but is KH-202 which is made in China a good product? I'm planning to buy the item from a friend but still unsure since it's from China. How would I be able to know if it's authentic or not?...
MORE »
Chubb C.

Single purpose EC 500

Updated
ust got it today when I got home. Price was awesome! Came with sperzel locking tuners, Gotoh bridge and tailpiece and what I assumed was a missing knob.. Its a thin paddle 2 way switch for the bridge and the b&n together....
MORE »
1999 LTD V-250???

1999 LTD V-250???

Updated
Does anyone know what the 1999 LTD V-250 looks like, or have any info on specs of it??? In the product archives on this site, that page of the 1999 catalog is missing. I am curious is it the pre-lawsuit version since the EXP...
MORE »
LTD M-17, black chrome hardware???

LTD M-17, black chrome hardware???

Updated
I know that there have been a few different versions of this guitar: -Black, -Candy Apple Red, -Black Satin, which is most common. And I also know that thess usually come with with chrome hardware. However, I found one today...
MORE »
uberwigget

What year were the H-307s made?

Updated
What year were the 7 string H-307s made? That's pretty much the question. I just bought one and was curious. I've been searching around and only came to see that they where made sometime in the later 90's or so. thanks...
MORE »
jake s.

i dont know anything about this guitar

Updated
  I have a esp ltd guitar and know nothing a out it. The serial number is on the bottom of the fret board. Its a see through purple/pink color. Maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Maybe a basswood body. Its not a pointed head...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

Low gain on my brand new LTD MH-417 with EMG's...

Updated
Hi again! Today I had band practice and the other guitarist has the exact same guitar as mine, an LTD MH-417 7 string with an EMG 81-7 at the bridge and an EMG 707 at the neck. My guitar (in general) sounds as if it had less...
MORE »
tremojem

Place of Manufacture

Updated
Where are the LTDs made? I am interestedt in the new Koa model...but not necessarily so if made in Korea...I guess.    ...
MORE »
Delgado D.

LTD Viper 7 String

Updated
Saw a couple of these on ebay the other day, I was wondering if anyone has a model up for sale, or if anyone just has a model they'd like to share on here. I think the viper series would be nice to have a 7 string in...
MORE »
Ben L.

LTD ex-400 -401 vs LTD Ex-360

Updated
  I was wondering why ESP discontinued the 400 line of ESP EX  .. they only have the ex-360 now .   my 2007 ltd ex-400 was made in korea .. are the 360 made in korea ??   is there a difference in quality between the 360...
MORE »
Faldoe

Nut for LTD HB-300 Baritone

Updated
I have this guitar and the nut seems to have been cut a little too deep by a previous owner. I shimmed it temporarily but I'd like to put a qualty nut in there. The dimensions are as common to find a preslotted nut from...
MORE »
My EC 256 and KH 502 for sale

My EC 256 and KH 502 for sale

Updated
I am selling my LTD KH 502 and my sunburst Ec 256 along with some other non esp guitars the Ltds are both in excellent condition.   https://reverb.com/shop/jims-gear-depot-14...
MORE »
k3night

LTD Ec-401 VF Real or fake?

Updated
Hi,
I'd like to know if this guitar is real. It was bought back in 2009.

MORE »
SN-1000W Maple

SN-1000W Maple

Updated
I just saw the stuff ffrom 2015 NAMM. And that's the guitar I want. I have a Floyd guitar, I hate the stringing crap. Dream guitar for under a grand....
MORE »
LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

Updated
Hi Everybody, I'm very happy to join this forum! Since 2 weeks i'm a happy owner of an LTD Viper 30th Anniversary, i bought it for a very cheap price...At beginning i was looking for a Gibson SG Standard, because i already...
MORE »