Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Updated
Ehy guys! How is it going? I am new to this forum and that's my very first post   I'm writing because recently I've been crazy looking around for a nice "Les Paul shape" guitar to play metal stuff and I found a good option...
MORE »
Rocky F

LTD ec256 wrong color

Updated
I ordered the ec256 in cobalt blue. What I received was the purple version. No worries. I'm cool with it. I thought it was crazy how the box sticker with model number even said cobalt blue. I know there's a lot of posts about...
MORE »
MH-1000 Evertune - String height

MH-1000 Evertune - String height

Updated
I have a LTD MH-1000 Evertune and I would like to get the string height correct. With an Evertune bridge you have to adjust the pitch of each individual string. The guitar has a compound radius fretboard with 12" - 16". Which...
MORE »
Loren H.

Is this authentic?

Updated
MORE »
MH-1000 Series Plastic Nut?!

MH-1000 Series Plastic Nut?!

Updated
Hi there, i recently bought a MH-1000 Evertune Snow White and as I can see this Axe is made of Premium Materials....Ebony Fretboard, Mahogany Body with maple Top, nice Binding, Evertune Bridge, Stainless Steel Frets, Fishman...
MORE »
 H-351 vs. H-1001FM

H-351 vs. H-1001FM

Updated
Good day all my friends!   I have actually an LTD MH 350 FR (with floyd) that I want to replace with an LDT without floyd. So, I looked at guitars in my range of price and noticed that there were 2 cool guitars: H-351 and...
MORE »
The Funnel Weaver

LTD EC100QM - Worth upgrading?

Updated
I've posted on a couple of other message boards, but I want the opinions of ESP specific players. I have a LTD EC100QM and I'm considering putting new humbuckers in it. I've read mixed reviews on this; some people say that...
MORE »
Chad H.

My ESP/LTD Guitars

Updated
The Crew! (L to R) ESP E-II Eclipse, LTD EC1000, LTD Viper-256 and LTD ST-203 .
A variety of price points and all of them are great guitars!
In my opinion no one does it better than ESP & LTD
MORE »
VIPER-7 Black Metal

VIPER-7 Black Metal

Updated
Congratulate me. Received it two weeks ago. I fell in love  
MORE »

MH-1007 Neck Clarification

Updated
The ESP website listing clearly says the Neck Contour is Extra Thin U.  Everywhere else (including the places that I can seem to find them in stock) says that it's Thin U.  Does anyone know (for sure) what it is?  I much...
MORE »
Tom B.

MH1000 set up issue?

Updated
Hi everyone. First time LTD owner and new forum member here. 

I was lucky enough to win an LTD MH1000 HS QM in a competition last month. This is the FR model with Seymour Duncan pickups - my first guitar with a double...
MORE »
Christian V.

Authentic EC-1000?

Updated
Hello. I'm about to buy a used EC-1000 this week and I was hoping if anyone could find out if this is legit. Thank you!...
MORE »
TE-1000 Black Blast Terrible QC

TE-1000 Black Blast Terrible QC

Updated
Don't get me wrong I love Esp and Ltd guitars but seems to be the past few years there quality has gone down. I just bought this guitar and it was unplayable the nut was too high and every note was out of tune after removing...
MORE »
Eugene L.

Allen key size for LTD TE-1000

Updated
Hi. I recently bought an LTD TE-1000 Snow White but misplace the Allen key that came with it. I'm trying to adjust the action. Can I check if anyone here knows the size of the suitable Allen key for the hipshot bridge?    ...
MORE »
Gwedo

Has anyone got a Xtone? any good?

Updated
Im looking into one of these, i want something different to give me a more varied sound. Ive never seen one of these in a shop and im tyring to get an idea on how they sound. I have an ESP custom explorer with EMGs and...
MORE »