jfk911

EC Series Guitars

Updated
Hey guys Im new to this forum and thinking of picking up a EC series guitar, Ive been gasing for a single cutaway guitar. My main two guitars right now are a classic players 60s strat and a standard Telecaster. I want to add...
MORE »
Andrew M.

EC 256 pots, capacitators and pickups

Updated
Hi everyone,   I have an ec256 and I am thinking of upgrading the humbucker to some form of PAF from SD, DiMarzio or Gibson.  If prepping to order, I opened up the back cavity and found no ohm designation on the stock pots...
MORE »
Installing EMG pickups

Installing EMG pickups

Updated
I have an LTD F-154DX and its five string counterpart the F-155DX. For a while now I have been wanting to upgrade them with active pickups, specifically the EMG 35DC (four string) and 40DC (five string) but Ive never...
MORE »
Randon L.

EC-256 switch to heavy-bottoms, any nut filing needed?

Updated
I've got the EC-256 which seems to have come with the 10-46's... I'd like to use Light Top/Heavy Bottom set from D'Addario or Slinky (10,13,17,30,42,52) I'm comfortable adjusting action (done this on another LP) but didn't...
MORE »
loversmoon

ec 1000 stock strings

Updated
they come with sit strings any one know the gauge? im assuming 9's but would like to know. feels like 9s. lol. Just her up today so excited. will post pics soon...
MORE »
Donovan B.

Trying to ID serial number on 301 Viper

Updated
I have been trying to ID my serial number it is R0310868...
MORE »
mh 103qm wiring diagram

mh 103qm wiring diagram

Updated
What is the wiring diagram or schematic for the mh-103?  I like the stock pick ups but I like to tinker with sounds, any suggestions for super switch or coil tapping? Also the ESP tech support is the best of any company, had...
MORE »
Aap m.

LTD neck thickness

Updated
Hello, Recently I borrow my friends Viper deluxe and really enjoyed playing the thin neck. Since your website states that all guitars have the "thin U" neck, I got myself an EC-256FM LD, 'cause I prefer the shape. The neck...
MORE »
LTD AC-200-e

LTD AC-200-e

Updated
Ive had this guitar for about 10 years and its sat in its case for most of its life. Ive been debating on selling it but I havent seen any for sale anywhere. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had some info about it... Year,...
MORE »
Paul F.

Disapointed in new mh350nt

Updated
I bought a level 1 open box mh350nt from MF a couple of weeks ago that came in dented.   It took a week to ship back and 50 more dollars to get a brand new one. Now this one looks like the knobs were put in the wrong spot and...
MORE »
New here - Just got a LTD EC-1000

New here - Just got a LTD EC-1000

Updated
Yesterday I traded my Line 6 HD500 (wasn't using) for this ESP LTD EC1000. Flamed top, Sperzel locking tuners, Duncan JB/'59 pups, Earvnana nut, TonePros Bridge/Tail, Abalone flags and binding, and HSC.  (but then you folks...
MORE »
Project Ideas for LTD M-10

Project Ideas for LTD M-10

Updated
I'm "upgrading" my gear, and I was wondering if any of you have any ideas as to what I should do with my old ESP-LTD M-10. Feel free to suggest stuff. I'll post pictures if or when I do so....
MORE »
FAULTY TOGGLE SWITCH EC 1000 DELUXE

FAULTY TOGGLE SWITCH EC 1000 DELUXE

Updated
Just bought a brand new EC-1000 Deluxe and the toggle switch doesn't work which I'm not happy about. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what switch did you replace it with....
MORE »
Andrew C.

TL-6SM bridge issue

Updated
Do you all think this splinter on the bridge of this TL-6SM would be cause for concern structurally? I'm not really concerned about the cosmetics but am curious if this could lead to the low e string causing more damage to...
MORE »
V-500

V-500

Updated
Any V-500 owner that swapped/upgraded either the tuners or the TOM? ...
MORE »