New to LTD

New to LTD

Updated
I figured I would try a LTD guitar, even a cheapy, because of the 24 frets on the LP style, and it looks and plays fine. I'm going to dedicate it to the tuning for the rain song. I bought it used from a dealer last month. He...
MORE »
Amps. what's your fave an why?

Amps. what's your fave an why?

Updated
When I was doing this professionally, I had a JCM900 head sitting on two Carvin B Cabs, one loaded with JBLs, the other with Celestions. Now, I'm domesitcated and can't blow the doors off the house when I want to jam. I'm...
MORE »
josh n.

LTD EC-1000 Koa

Updated
Anyone know when the new Summer Namm 2015 models including the EC-1000 Koa will be available in America?...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Special Question

Floyd Rose Special Question

Updated
Hello Forum! A few months ago I bought an ESP LTD M103FM guitar with a Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge. This is my first guitar with a Floyd Rose so I'm still learning the ins and outs. I noticed that when I simply bend...
MORE »
the cock stock sucks.

the cock stock sucks.

Updated
Is it true that the cock stock is making a comeback? I hope not. I think it's the ugliest headstock shape in the world. Have no idea why so many people like it. And who wants to be on stage with a fucking cock in their hand?...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000 Knobs and Pickups

LTD EC-1000 Knobs and Pickups

Updated
Hello i'm owning LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ  and I'm mentioning about there knobs and pickup because i know that is not a big major problem .   first my concern is in the knobs when i turning it i recognize that the knob is...
MORE »
yuppicide

Maybe I hold my guitar wrong / Is this doable?

Updated
Maybe I hold my guitar wrong.. I didn't have this issue with my old guitar (cheap $150 Les Paul Special II). I now have the EC-1000 Evertune. The fretwires on the bottom are cutting into my finger and left a bruise. It's...
MORE »
New Guitar with Flaws (Is it normal?)

New Guitar with Flaws (Is it normal?)

Updated
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum. I just bought an brand new XTone PS-1 from an eBay shop. They claimed that the guitar is new and I believe so as it shipped with the original box carton and tight package without any trace of...
MORE »
LTD Explorer, is it legit?

LTD Explorer, is it legit?

Updated
Hey guys, came across an auction. Can't tell if it's legit or not. Something looks off. Shouldn't the logo be black for example? Truss rod cover is also very weird. And planet waves tuners? I didn't think ESP produced white...
MORE »
Tan Y.

LTD TE202 production?

Updated
Hey guys! First post here! Just want to ask if ESP still makes the TE 202? I want to get one but looks like they remove that particular model from the catalog.  Keep rockin' \m/...
MORE »
yuppicide
Mh-327

Mh-327

Updated
Is there anyone who's got one of these? What do you think of it? Sound, playability etc......
MORE »
Bridge issues

Bridge issues

Updated
My bridge on my LTD Explorer is messing up has anyone else had issues with the saddle screws...
MORE »
talentless

replacing earvana nut with graphtech tusq?

Updated
i have an ltd ec400vf, 42mm nut: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-ec-400vf-electric-guitar http://www.shop.earvana.com/ESP-Style-Shelf-Nut-ESPNUT.htm  (42.18 mm?)   i want to replace the earvana with a...
MORE »
NAMM 16. What model is this?

NAMM 16. What model is this?

Updated
It's obvious that this is ESP finally making a replica of Vernon Reid's "Cult of Personality" video guitar.   But what is the model number? How much will it cost? What dealer will carry...
MORE »