Matthew M.

Metallica Master of Puppets guitar sold out??

Updated
hey all, does anyone know if the new Metallica limited edition Master of Puppets guitar has been sold out? i clicked the link to the esp site to see the details when it was first announced and now that link goes to "Page...
MORE »
Metql

JH-600 VS KH-602

Updated
Hey guys, the title says it all which is better, also if you have any suggestions for similar guitars let me know.  ...
MORE »
Stephan S.

ESP LTD M-1001

Updated
Im confused, about the specs on the LTD  M-1001 it says locking nut 42mm And nut width 43mm. I thought the locking nut is always the same width as the nut. Arent all ESP guitars 42mm nut width ...
MORE »
My modded LTD MH-417

My modded LTD MH-417

Updated
Hi guys, new here, here is my LTD MH-417 with hand painted EMG's (stock 81-7 and 707) and black knobs instead of the stock silver ones. The pickups look really slimey in real life, they're awesome ...
MORE »
Matt S.

new neck joint

Updated
Love this!!   ...
MORE »
OdgeUK

R1 Nut on LTD ST203FR ?

Updated
Hi Guys Is it normal for these to have an R1 nut?

When I bought this guitar, used, the Floyd Rose Special knife edge on one side had slipped under the post lip and had been then pulled under tension against the...
MORE »
LTD Master of Puppets?

LTD Master of Puppets?

Updated
Hey Guys, does anybody know here or from the company if there will be an limited run of "Master of Puppets" guitars? Especially after the "kill" and "ride" guitars, there should be an "Master", too! Thanks for your...
MORE »
Master Of Puppets Guitar

Master Of Puppets Guitar

Updated
We all knew it was coming. Who will be purchasing this thing? Thoughts on the guitar?  I can't wait for the And Justice For All one to surface. The design would be pretty badass with all the whites, greys and Greens...
MORE »
F-2E String Spacing - General Question

F-2E String Spacing - General Question

Updated
So I took my F2-E to a tech to have it properly set up because the setup on it was atrocious.  I think the previous owner did it himself and with a Floyd Rose, there are too many tricky calibrations in my opinion for me to...
MORE »
FRX-2E

FRX-2E

Updated
Do you think that they will ever do anything like they did with the F-2e and AX-2e but with the FRX? I abosultly love the way my F-2e looks and I think it would be awesome if they re did the ebony series...
MORE »
LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

Updated
Hi I’m an Italian guitar collector and I have for sale an LTD MW-600 Demon REALLY NEW NEWER PLAYED… NEW AS IN STORE   This model was made in 2010 for the Namm 2010. There was in 2010 Namm also another Michael Wilton LTD...
MORE »
Casey  S.

Is this LTD a fake?

Updated
  Thank you ...
MORE »
Brian W.

Neck / headstock mark on EC-10

Updated
Good day all - hope this hasn't been discussed already, but I recently received an LTD EC-10 as a gift, and it differs a bit from the pics I see online.  The only difference is that the EC-10 nomenclature badge that I see on...
MORE »
Steven M.

EC-1001FR vs EC-1000

Updated
Is there any way to get the unfinished, non-lacquered feel of the EC-1000 on an EC-1001FR?  Or to simply put a floyd rose in an EC-1000?  I know they are essentially the same guitar, but I don't like the lacquered feel of the...
MORE »
M- 200 or MH-100QM NT

M- 200 or MH-100QM NT

Updated
I have been looking for a new guitar and i dont hav a lot of money to spend on it but i have nerrow it down to this M- 200 or MH-100QM NT. I'm not shore about any of this so if anyone have any experiense with any of this i...
MORE »