Keith M.

Esp ltd v-100fm tunets

Updated
Hello i have a viper 100fm and I'm looking to buy a set of locking tuners for it i bought the planet waves and they didn't work any advice would be appreciated...
MORE »
LTD Viper 1000 White

LTD Viper 1000 White

Updated
Hey everyone,   I've had my LTD viper 1000 (white) for about 4 years now.  I've been happy with it however I would like to swap out the original passive pickups (Seymour Duncan Custom-5 (Neck) And Seymour Duncan 59...
MORE »
Esp ec-256 dbsb?

Esp ec-256 dbsb?

Updated
Hallo, I have trouble with choosing, i've got an offer from a guy i know for a daphne blue old strat upgraded and reliced but i also want to buy an awesome esp ltd ec 256 dbsb - My question is what are the pro's and the...
MORE »
ltd te212

ltd te212

Updated
Just got one today and I played 8 hours. What a great guitar. I originally wanted it for rock/ blues but there is some serious jazz in there and somecountry twang too.I know pickup makers can make sound great but so does  ....
MORE »
Rocks256 .

LTD SN-200

Updated
Hey folks I really did fell in love with that guitar, however is there possibility you guys made it without floyd? The Black Cherry Red Metallic Version, not really into floyds since i downtune to C...
MORE »
Baritones

Baritones

Updated
I'm the proud owner of an LTD EC-401B and a EC-407BFM. I'd love one more of each but obviously in other colours. Olympic White would be awesome! Who's with me on this? ...
MORE »
Fake or not

Fake or not

Updated
K I may be asking a stupid question but how do you tell if your LTD is a fake. I am asking cuz I own 3 LTD guitars they look play and sound amazing. The ones I own are 2 ec-401s one is vintage black and the other is black...
MORE »
Toggle switch and input jack nuts

Toggle switch and input jack nuts

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a LTD H-51 and need to buy the toggle switch nut and washer (I've seen pics and looks like it uses a washer and nut) and the input jack nut. The input jack looks standard but I don't know how to...
MORE »
EC-256 vs EC-401VF (Weight)

EC-256 vs EC-401VF (Weight)

Updated
Hi guys!

I had the chance to try LTD EC-401VF at the local guitar store. The guitar plays like a dream, but, when playing in standing position with the strap on, its full thickness body quickly gets too heavy for me....
MORE »
Omarello Maldini

help! is my ltd f-200 original, fake or modified?

Updated
hi everybody Less than two years ago I purchased this guitar and esp ltd f -200 with active EMG pickups and afterburner, very comfortable , good sound , and at a good price (less than 150 bucks). some aesthetic details, but...
MORE »
Jay P.

What guitar is this?

Updated
Sorry if this creates two threads the first one doesn't appear to me to have been uploaded.   Ok so this guy from Craigslist had a guitar for sale at his garage sale / flea market house. I asked about they email and he said...
MORE »
M-200FM

M-200FM

Updated
Just got new strings and volume/tone knobs and cleaned it up a bit. Drop the tuning from E to C and it feels and sounds amazing. Just wondering if anyone know what I can do with a dent I have on it. It was there when I got...
MORE »
JohnsViper

Question about a viper 400s Bridge

Updated
Hello everyone, I want to buy a new bridge for my recently bought Viper 400 because it is kinda beat up and I would like to ask you, how do I know what measurements the replacement need to have? how do I look it up? What...
MORE »
Alphonse D.

Real or Fake??

Updated
Hi Guys. After I decided to buy this guitar a few weeks ago, I received a offer for a LTD-EC1000 Black, this gear is in a different city that´s why I can´t try it by myself, being this not a cheap buy I want to be sure this...
MORE »
Matthew M.

Metallica Master of Puppets guitar sold out??

Updated
hey all, does anyone know if the new Metallica limited edition Master of Puppets guitar has been sold out? i clicked the link to the esp site to see the details when it was first announced and now that link goes to "Page...
MORE »