real??? viper ltd 1000

real??? viper ltd 1000

Updated
bought in a pawn shop that was going out of business 250 bucks its just looked well made nothing seemed out of place, tuner was broke,i removed it removed it thats a whole other forum {cant find tuner} ive just started...
MORE »
jose l.

Is my mid 90's LTD real?

Updated
So I recently bought this LTD Horizon, since I saw LTD on headstock and the seller told me serial number was engraved in last fret I went ahead and ordered it (reverb). Since I have had in the past 2 mid 90's LTD guitars...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD EXP-200 OW

Updated
Hi!   I just want to link an EXP-200 OW. Since it is rare, and maybe someone from here want to buy it, like Nathan S. Nathan, did you find one exp-200 OW? If not here is for you: LTD EXP-200 OW But holy f*ck, it's on...
MORE »
Tallicafan

Wanted to buy : LTD Ouija

Updated
been trying to get a hold of this guitar for a while, if you have one for sale and in mint condition and can ship to Australia, drop me a line!!...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Wanted: LTD PB- 401 (x3)

Updated
Potentially in the market for 2 or 3 Potbelly guitars, preferably with the SD P- Rails, I know for sure I want a blue one, anyone have one (any color) they are looking to sell? ...
MORE »
Feedback on LTD M-400R

Feedback on LTD M-400R

Updated
Hi Everyone...  I'm looking to buy the LTD M-400R (this is last year's model in Orange and Green, not the 2017 Black model). I would like to hear your experiece with it to confirm my liking of this model, especially since it...
MORE »
So I grabbed the M-330R the other day.

So I grabbed the M-330R the other day.

Updated
And I have to say I am very impressed. I wanted a rev headstock M on the cheap and this delivered. Not only that it's a really nice feeling guitar.   Well done ESP!...
MORE »
Marc w.

Ltd b55qm

Updated
I have a very sweet b55 I'm putting a audere preamp in it,but I need some information on after market pickup for it p/j 5string what make will fit?...
MORE »
P90 Phat cat neck plus ?....

P90 Phat cat neck plus ?....

Updated
Hello,  I own an Esp Ltd Xtone ps-1, and i want to change the pu's with an p90 Phat Cat in the neck and maybe with something like a bareknuckle mule in the bridge? All i knoww is I really like a full bridge sound for rock...
MORE »
Dantré B.

Pickups for PRACTICE SOLID STATE amp

Updated
I have a LTD with LH-150 pickups. They sound good for me, but... it will get a real improvement if I swap it for a Seymoud Duncan Distortion/Jazz? I use a  Yamaha THR10X and I'm not plannig to change it.  Thanks!...
MORE »
LTD ec256fm

LTD ec256fm

Updated
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've just received a l/h ec256 in lemon drop finish, I must say I love it! There are a few things that really aren't giving me complete satisfaction with it; 1. The tuners are not really...
MORE »
LTD ESP MH1000 "High Hopes Pink Floyd Cover

LTD ESP MH1000 "High Hopes Pink Floyd Cover

Updated
Hey everyone! Just joined the community and thought I would share this... thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUUnCxRxNw Peter...
MORE »
Is this LTD EC-1000 a fake?

Is this LTD EC-1000 a fake?

Updated
Hey guys. Anyone here that can tell me if this LTD EC1000 VB is a real or a fake/replica? I found this one in a used products store for a good price but I'm not sure if it's a fake or not. I'm a bit hesitant to splash the...
MORE »
Edgar B.

What is this Guitar ?

Updated
Hey guys today i bought this guitar, but i can see the serial number so ill be looking on internet but i cant find it
if someone know please help me !

Tanks !!...
MORE »
is my LTD EC1000 a fake?

is my LTD EC1000 a fake?

Updated
Hey guys. Can  anyone tell me if this is a real or fake EC1000 VB cos i really think that i have been duped :(

The guitar itself had a few dings and the serial was removed but the chap told me that the guitar had been...
MORE »