Manan A.

M-50 FR vs. MH 50

Updated
I played M-50 FR at the guitar store and found that the string spacing near the nut is very less and it won't suit my somewhat thick fingers. I am also considering MH 50 so just want to know if it's string spacing towards the...
MORE »
LTD EC-2005

LTD EC-2005

Updated
Hi. Do anyone know what the ec-2005 goes for this day's? Found one but I'm not shore about the price. Thanks....
MORE »
Tom C.

EC1000 Vintage Black hardware changes

Updated
I've noticed some subtle hardware changes over the years in the lineups, and I was curious of a good resource, or if someone could just tell me what is what I am curious of the hardware changes in years past of the EC1000. I...
MORE »
HELP what did I happen on to?

HELP what did I happen on to?

Updated
First post!!! hopefully one of many Bought this today from an estate sale from the family of the original owner her husband said she bought it new a few years ago, I cannot find a serial number or model number any where on...
MORE »
Killtrox

Gold Sunburst Eclipse

Updated
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I'm looking to purchase my first LTD and I was wondering if anyone owns or has pics of the Eclipse 1000 Gold Sunburst but with gold hardware and pickups ?...
MORE »
Neck Contour on ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger

Neck Contour on ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger

Updated
Currently my main guitars are a couple ESP LTD EC-1000s that I love, mainly because the neck contour just feels right to me.  Lately I've been thinking a lot about purchasing the ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger model...
MORE »
Tailpiece height on TOM's

Tailpiece height on TOM's

Updated
Now I'm far from an esp expert. But all the ESP products I've looked at, I have an EII Eclipse, and a 1000VB. THey both had the tailpeice screwed down to the body, or "decked" you do this is you top wrap your strings. Like...
MORE »
Slatanic

Post your LTD's

Updated
I'll post mine up in a bit...
MORE »
Famous Monsters guitar

Famous Monsters guitar

Updated
Just purchased a new Famous monsters graphic series that a local music store has had on display for 3 years. this thing is awesome. for the price this thing is loaded. Ebony fret board, EMG 81. plays fantastic.and only 300 of...
MORE »
LTD ARROW WHİTE

LTD ARROW WHİTE

Updated
what do you think about it's headstock? is it cool or it would better with invert headstock like E II model?...
MORE »
James L.

EC 1000 koa truss rod noise?

Updated
I bought a brand new ec 1000 two weeks ago and love it, but just noticed if I pull on the neck with my left hand there is an internal mild clicking sound. I say clicking, but it's more of the sound of something coming into...
MORE »
1st LTD purchase

1st LTD purchase

Updated
Hey,  I have a small collection of Epiphones and decided I wanted to test the LTD waters. I bought an EC-50 and Viper-10. Just picked these guys up off GC online. Cannot say how much I am impressed with the feel of the...
MORE »
FRX-1000

FRX-1000

Updated
Who else would love to see some FRX-1000's released at NAMM next year if so what finishes? Fixed bridge or tremelo? Personally I would love to see an FRX-1000 with A Trans Purple quilt top with a Hipshot style bridge and...
MORE »
Nicholas S.

EX 401FR FR Clamps stuck

Updated
Hi My son wants to replace a string on his new EX 401FR LTD and we're having trouble. The FR clamps on the neck (forgive me if thats the wrong terminology, he's the guitarist, not me) seem to be stuck. he has loosened the...
MORE »
F series

F series

Updated
Why ESP doesn't produce better F series guitars ? I would like to have an F shaped guitar with a neck thru and better pickups and better nuts... Are they that much unpopular ??? ...
MORE »