ec-256 different

ec-256 different

Updated
Ok.. i just bought 2 ec-256s in Dec.  One was due to be a gift but i ended up keeping both.  I wanted to trade one of them for a different guitar.  However, they are different..  though identical models.. and not just the...
MORE »
mikey2412

100-FM background info

Updated
Hi, new to this site. Bought a 100-FM around two maybe two and a half years ago and it's only just struck me to look into the history of these guitars. Problem is... there isn't much... which is why I'd appreciate it if a...
MORE »
EC1000 VB Authenticity

EC1000 VB Authenticity

Updated
  Hi! I just bought an used EC-1000 VB. In the back shows KOREA but also you can see "MADE IN JAPAN" just above the ESP logo, that make me doubt about it's authenticity. The circuits aren't originals, may be a pickup...
MORE »
Mh-100

2 questions

Updated
- Which mmv model is this? Or does it have any specific modeltype? Serial number IR0420547.   - Why other mmv-06 models have floyd rose and others dont?   Thank you....
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

Show me your modified ESP/LTD guitars/basses.

Updated
I don't mean just pickups. I'm talking hardware or even finish. Would you even modify an ESP or just a LTD?...
MORE »
Ron S100

Case for ESP LTD Viper-300FM deep enough to fit a tremolo bar

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP LTD Viper-300FM. I got a "Les Trem" tremolo system and that plus the tremolo arm sits about at least probably an inch high off of the body of the guitar. I don't want to have to take the tremolo arm off the...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD MX-130 vs Gibson explorer?

Updated
Hi!   There is an LTD MX-130 in pretty good condition, for 1200 euro, it is a correct price? The Gibson explorers goes for 700-800 euro on used markets. Which is a better quality (for you guys), the nowadays Gibson...
MORE »
EC-304 Pots

EC-304 Pots

Updated
Hey everyone, I just picked up en EC-304 and im pretty excited i love the EC body style for a bass and have been looking for one for a while. I need/want to replace the three pots as two of them are a tiny bit noisy. Does...
MORE »
vinicius o.

Serial check fake?

Updated
Im considering get this second hand guitar, could you place tell if it's legit ot fake? If it's legit, where was it made and year? It says kkorea but serial number starts with US... It says it is a 25 th birthday edition...
MORE »
Tim C.

New Tuners for FX 360

Updated
Hey all.   Just wanted to know what fits straight into a LTD FX 360 with no further drilling? Locking tuners style I'm in australia so would be nice if I could access from here    Thanks!...
MORE »
Ronald C.

just got the new m-1000SE

Updated
Man this thing is killer! It has a bridseye maple fretboard. I am super pleased so far with the quality of the 1000 LTD. This guitar looks straight 80's and its awesome. I am going to try a see thru black E-II ST2 this week....
MORE »
My basses :) !!!

My basses :) !!!

Updated
Hi to all of you  !!! My name is Simone and I'm from Italy.

Here come my basses: an old ESP LTD F-254 and an old ESP LTD F-205 I customized in a Air Force theme.

I fell in love with LTD F basses long time ago in...
MORE »
?! newbie konfusion ?!  help

?! newbie konfusion ?! help

Updated
i have a ltd viper 1000 deluxe white with the gold hardware  seymour duncan  5 an 57 !!! ive only been playing 7 months an dont feel that comfortable with this guitar ??? the neck seems alittle wide not thick just wide, ok...
MORE »
Serial number check

Serial number check

Updated
Hello all .... would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Got a deal worth the money .... just want to know about the authenticity of the product SN: GW11063780 ...
MORE »
Fanorn305

George Lynch Burnt Tiger LTD

Updated
I have this guitar and was wondering what strings come strung on the guitar?...
MORE »