Information about EX-351d

Information about EX-351d

Updated
Hello! I own the ESP LTD EX-351d guitar and I can't decrypt the serial number (KOREA U0211407). Also i want to know details about the years of release of these guitars. Help me please....
MORE »
DuncanB

Real or Fake Iron Corss

Updated
HI all, I know this must be a subject that has been covered often, but how do I check if my LTD Iron Cross is a real one or a fake, I'll need to get some pictures up tomorrow for you to have a look but in the mean time is...
MORE »
The herd.

The herd.

Updated
KH- Jr, KH - Ouija, JH- Truckster, EC 400-VF, EC 400-AT  ...
MORE »
Rocks256 .

LTD ST 213 MAPLE ASH

Updated
Hello there ESP folks. I am looking forward for this LTD strat, however i have a few questions before purchase. Currently i am playing Ltd Mh 417, and i love the feel of it, never had opportunity to try ltd strat. Is the neck...
MORE »
What happened to this guitar?

What happened to this guitar?

Updated
I recently purchased this ec 256 fm but can't find it on the esp website. Has this color been discontinued or was it never released?...
MORE »
Ltd s

Ltd s

Updated
I have 13 ltds, 2-256,330,400,401,5-1000 deluxes,ex200,ex300,iron cross,and just got my first esp standard...i have 2 Gibson's les Pauls an a 97 usa fender strat. I would put the ltds and my esp up toe toe with them ....the...
MORE »
Matthew M.

Ltd weights, back injury.

Updated
what is the weight of 1. LTD EX401 FM? 2. JH snakebyte? 3. LTD EC1000? 4. JH truckster? 5. LTD TE401? Total over-all weights....
MORE »
IAUGUSTI

Stripping paint from xtone pd1

Updated
hey guys, so so I just picked up a white xtone pd1 series and I am really interested in refinishing with a natural/stained finish.  I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing, although I am not an expert in the field....
MORE »
Just_Jon

Engineered Hardwood Fingerboard

Updated
I noticed that LTD started using engineered hardwood for fingerboards in their cheapest models (M-10, M-17, EC-10...).  I get the impression that they using laminate veneer lumber with a rosewood veneer. What materials do...
MORE »
BigHank

Hard Case for KHJR ??

Updated
Anyone know of a hard case that will fit the KHJR ?...
MORE »
Jacob W.

LTD Hybrid - II

Updated
I've got a black Hybrid - II that I bought used from Guitar Center about a year ago. I'm trying to learn more about it, and it's value and what not. I've seen many of the gold and cherry red ones for sale on the internet,...
MORE »
LTD Viper 300 for sale

LTD Viper 300 for sale

Updated
Hey guys, Selling my black Viper 300. In pretty good shape, one minor scratch behind the bridge. Still has the EMG HZ's in it, never changed them because this particular set sounded pretty balls and tight, not muddy like...
MORE »
ElectricPhase

ESP LTD Skolnick AS-1SSB Pickup Question

Updated
I own (and love) a lemonbust LTD Skolnick.  I've been trying to get a silverburst to match it, but it isn't going well.  I had a retailer ship a used AS-1SSB to my local store. It was supposed to be unscratched and minty, but...
MORE »
What color is my guitar?

What color is my guitar?

Updated
I recently received the EC-256FM from Sweetwater.  The one I bought was Cobalt Blue however the guitar I received is dark green.  No blue whatsoever. (see my next post for a photo) Here's my question.  Is this the way esp is...
MORE »
LTD EC-256 downtune sound

LTD EC-256 downtune sound

Updated
Hi, i'm interesting to buy LTD EC-256.. i just want to know how does the stock pickup sound if i downtune it to B tuning (Carcass, Amon Amarth). Is the sound acceptable or just plain muddy. Most of the time i will play it...
MORE »