evan north.

emg pickup connections

Updated
I have had a look inside the rear cavity in my emg equiped ec1000fr and noticed that the connections on the pots are soldered rather than quick connect. This is a little worrying as I have ordered a set of EMG fat 55s to...
MORE »
dannydravex

EC1000 VB

Updated
Hi all, Just received my EC1000 VB from the site gear4music Upon inspection I noticed that unlike quite literally every other model of the ec1000 I have ever seen, there is no model number on the 12th fret like usual and...
MORE »
LTD V250 - LTD V350

LTD V250 - LTD V350

Updated
Hey everyone, I know this is kind of a long shot.. But I've been hunting for a Gun Metal Blue LTD V250 or 350 for years.  They were only made in the early 2000's I believe.  I just have never seen that same awesome deep blue...
MORE »
Mike p.

EC256 De-Mud

Updated
Hello All, I’m thinking about taking some measures to slightly brighten up the pickups on my EC256. I’ve lowered the pickups, raised the polepieces, and like what I’m hearing. But, I think the bass is just a tad...
MORE »
 my esp ltd ec-1000fm has no tag?

my esp ltd ec-1000fm has no tag?

Updated
Why does my esp ltd ec-1000fm have no tag like the rest?
New was purchased in German...
MORE »
Jackson S.

Is this ltd ec 407 legit ?

Updated
  I am going to trade my schecter blackjack sls c-1 fr-s with this guitar and I want to be sure this is legit. Can anyone help ?...
MORE »
Mike p.

Ec256 Volume

Updated
Hey All, New to the forum and to ESP/LTD! I have an EC 256 and have a question about the volume controls. On mine, when both pickups are selected, either volume knob turned all the way will completely cut the volume. For...
MORE »
Wiring Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups in a Te-200

Wiring Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups in a Te-200

Updated
How would I wire the fishman fluence modern pickups if the guitar only has one tone and one volume with a 3 toggle switch?...
MORE »
rocksoundorigin

Is this an authentic ESP LTD EC-401 VB?

Updated
    Hi guys. Is this a legit ESP LTD EC-401 VB? Well, it's made in china. I don't know if there are EC-401s that are made in china. :( Also, at the back of the headstock, it says "ESP" only and not "Designed by...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Looking to buy Potbelly 401

Updated
I am interested in a Potbelly 401 with the p-rails, I’d prefer white, could also do black if the price is right. Ultimately, if they work like I hope I’ll get 2. There is a black one on EBay but I’ve seen them go for around...
MORE »
LTD Deluxe EC-1007 EverTune

LTD Deluxe EC-1007 EverTune

Updated
Have you seen this beast? Looks amazing! And that EverTune... damn! Can't wait to have a closer look... and maybe some alternate finishes and colors!...
MORE »
Haim S.

KH-WZ

Updated
Can I still get it?...
MORE »
LTD EC-300 locking tuners?

LTD EC-300 locking tuners?

Updated
Hi, just checking what locking tuner options are available for EC-300? Mainly don’t want to drill holes - drop in would be great. Thank you for your help. ...
MORE »
Information about EX-351d

Information about EX-351d

Updated
Hello! I own the ESP LTD EX-351d guitar and I can't decrypt the serial number (KOREA U0211407). Also i want to know details about the years of release of these guitars. Help me please....
MORE »
DuncanB

Real or Fake Iron Corss

Updated
HI all, I know this must be a subject that has been covered often, but how do I check if my LTD Iron Cross is a real one or a fake, I'll need to get some pictures up tomorrow for you to have a look but in the mean time is...
MORE »