Niklas R.

KH-202 nut block and bar for the FR

Updated
I got a second hand KH-202 which doesn't have the nut blocks and no bar for the FR tremolo. I look at part number "0116-003" from a reseller and I hope it's good. can I get any FR-comatible nut block? For the tremolo bar,...
MORE »
New Viper-1000

New Viper-1000

Updated
MORE »
Carlos Pinto

ESP LTD M1000HT SS or Nickel frets?

Updated
Hi,

I have just bought an ESP LTD M1000HT (2020 model) and am unsure if the guitar has stainless steel or nickel frets. Could you guys help me to know it? At the store, they said it has stainless steel, but I am not...
MORE »
LTD PB 401FM Tuner Replacement?

LTD PB 401FM Tuner Replacement?

Updated
I own a LTD PB 401FM and I'm looking to replace the tuning pegs. I thought about just replacing them with the same ones, but I'm not even sure what they are. The ones I have just say Grover on the back....
MORE »
H3-7HT BARITONE ARCTIC METAL SNOW WHITE SATIN

H3-7HT BARITONE ARCTIC METAL SNOW WHITE SATIN

Updated
PICKUP FISHMAN FLUENCE MODERN...
MORE »
Jhuttatx88

LTD QC issues

Updated
Has anyone noticed some of the QC issues of late coming from high end LTD such as the EC1000 and the GH600 sig series? I got two of them that had very poor fretwork, paint blemishes etc. stuff that shouldn’t have made it out...
MORE »
LTD F10 buzz after professional setup

LTD F10 buzz after professional setup

Updated
I bought a SH LTD F10 guitar - love the sound, the feel and especially what some are calling an "ugly design" . All good until getting it a professional setup. Now the 1st and mostly the 6th string are making a horrible buzz....
MORE »
rgh96gt

EC-256 Locking Tuners

Updated
Can anyone with an EC-256 tell me what after-market locking tuners will fit this guitar? I would like to get one, put some locking tuners and a Seymour Duncan JB on it. It would still be cheaper than buying an EC-1000. Any...
MORE »
KevinN

LTD EC-1000 + EC-401 binding

Updated
In real life is the binding actually pure white or is it more off white cream colored like on a black Les Paul custom...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

LTD means what?

Updated
I've been an ESP fan for many years and I know that stands for Electric Sound Products but what the heck does LTD stand for?...
MORE »
Cracks appearing all over my paintwork

Cracks appearing all over my paintwork

Updated
I look after all my guitars with extreme caution, and over the years I noticed hairline cracks appearing in my LTD's paint work. It's now appearing all over and actually looks terrible. Anyone else ever experience this? I...
MORE »
ESP LTD EC-256

ESP LTD EC-256

Updated
Hello...first post...waning to put EMG active pickups in my ltd 256. Are the pots long or short? Thanks  ...
MORE »
Johann A.

LTD EC-1000 fake or real ?

Updated
Hi guys !   I just bought my first ESP/LTD 2 hours ago, a 2007 used one, but I'm surprised there isn't ESP marked ont the tuning keys ? I have the original bill, with the good serial number, but no official case, the...
MORE »
Scott L.

NGD

Updated
just picked it up today. Super happy with it.....
MORE »
Ava E.

Disneyplus.com/begin-CricutDesignSpace-nbc.com/activate-weathergroup.com/activate-abc.com/activate

Updated
For more information please visit our websites. So you can latest updates anout our sites. you can click and follow are below links and you get more updates. DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin Disneyplus.com/begin Cricut Design...
MORE »