Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Updated
Howdy. I have what appears to be an older horizon maybe. I am looking for a few things here. First, I need to identify this guitar. There exist no numbers, stamps, stickers, or anything to assist in identification. Secondly,...
MORE »
Mr.G.

I want to learn but need help! :)

Updated
Hi everyone! I've decided that I want to learn the electric guitar. I've played a very little when I was young a long time ago, and tried to restart later, but didn't work out. But now I've made the commitment and decided to...
MORE »
Douglas K.

Old dog, new tricks

Updated
I'm 64 years old and have always played Fenders, Gibsons. PRS, Epiphones, Peaveys, etc.  A few months ago I spotted a great looking semi-hollowbody at Guitar Center.  To my surprise, it was an LTD XTONE.  I had always thought...
MORE »
Pre-orders for 2022 products

Pre-orders for 2022 products

Updated
Watching all the promotions (Free Musician's Institute training and a free gig bag) set to expire at the end of the year, while patiently waiting as an April pre-order of the 2022 lineup gets pushed back into 2023.   So,...
MORE »
stoyche

ltd

Updated
what are some good things to know about the ltd models?...
MORE »
Greetings

Greetings

Updated
I've owned my Ltd F414fm for the last 8 years, however this is my first time utilizing the forums, greetings and salutations....
MORE »
Ivan K.

Ltd Kh 503 serial number Help!

Updated
Hi ESP team, I know that is ESP LTD KH-503 (with the only spider inlay being at the 12th fret, unlike the 603)  Perhaps tell me about its history? I could not find its date of production or the catalogue it was in, and in...
MORE »
Michael S.

ESP LTD MH-201

Updated
Hi I recently bought a MH-201 but I can't find any info on it, Other than its Korean and built in 2002. I have no idea of the value of this guitar. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
MORE »
Elijah A.

Arrow 1000 Violet Andromeda Action

Updated
Hey all,  I've recently purchased the LTD Arrow 1000 in violet andromeda and can't seem to get the action sitting low like my other guitars.  I've adjusted the bridge and triple checked the Truss Rod.  Anyone got any ideas...
MORE »
jel h.

LTD ec-1000m

Updated
Bought this guitar and wondering what it is . Has ec-1000m on the fretboard made in china and serial on back of headstock ESP inspired on the pickups  LTD on the bolt on neck plate the serial number date is apparently...
MORE »
Sami K.

New LTD H3-1000

Updated
Hey, is a smoothed out crack on the fretboard binding acceptable flaw in a 1k€ guitar? It was sold to me as new...
MORE »
LTd gh-600

LTd gh-600

Updated
just got one of these and Boy it sounds AND PLAYS Amazing. But just one problem the neck pickupvND THE PUSH PULL COIL doesnt work!!! bought through a dealer online. anybody have a diagram for the wiring i would really...
MORE »
David B.

Can anyone identify my explorer?

Updated
Hi all! First time poster. Can anyone identify my LTD explorer? I bought it new in the late 90’s. It’s a bolt on neck. Think it’s worth fixing up? Not sure how much these are worth in good condition. Thanks for any help with...
MORE »
EclipseMan

Long or Short Controls for Eclipse

Updated
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in installing the EMG ZW Set in my LTD Eclipse 256FM and noticed on the EMG website there's two options "Short Standard 10mm" or "Long 19mm"

Do any of you happen to know the correct...
MORE »
Bepsi

Gibson-Neck Telecasters?

Updated
I love the design of the 87 series Telecaster with the Gibson neck, but I wish ESP would make ones for the LTD line with EMGs. Do you guys think such a thing will be possible?...
MORE »