jisham

LTD Phoenix Ordered!

Updated
Been many moons since I've posted on this forum, but I ordered a black Phoenix earlier this week; hopefully it'll be here soon as the dealer had to get it from ESP. Review and pics to follow....
MORE »
timdingo

LTD fretwire question

Updated
I have this EC-401 for about 6 months now and with a couple hours of practice a day I've noticed the fretwire is kinda flattening. It's my second guitar and I didn't notice it on the first one, is it normal? (picture...
MORE »
RocknRolla

NGD and First Post

Updated
Greetings all. I have owned an ESP Explorer for a while now but yesterday I got home to an early birthday present from the wife. A new EC-1000 in silverburst. I'm a lucky man. I'll try to add pics when I get off work. (And...
MORE »
RoelSmoel

Looking for a LTD EC1000/Truckster, but differences

Updated
Bought two weeks ago an Ibanez RG2550, but I don't like the neck, the sounding, and it doesn't stays in tune. Now I've been looking for a LTD EC model (I already have an EC-256 and I love it!), or a Truckster, but are there...
MORE »
dawg

Esp Ltd Ex-360/fx-360

Updated
Are the ESP LTD EX-360 and ESP LTD FX-360 the same guitar, just the FX has a natural wood finish and the EX has the paint? I'm saving for one, but I can't decide which one, and I was thinking that if the specs and hardware...
MORE »
billysabbagh

ltd?

Updated
are there more models above the ltd delux line. i see big name guys with ltds and i know they can afford esp. are there ltd customs or signature models or something?...
MORE »
CreepingAlex

How heavy are the ec-1000 series?

Updated
I'm asking because today I tried a Dean Deceiver, les paul model and the guitar is almost as light as an ibanez sa series and the thing is...I like heavy guitars and since I'm considering an ec-1000 I would like to know how...
MORE »
mmr007

Does it fit?

Updated
Anyone know for sure if the 7 string OFRs you see on *bay (the $200 ones, not the $40 ones) fit the M207? I know there is almost no clearance between the esp copy and the body and I'm hoping no extra routing is necessary....
MORE »
RoelSmoel

GAS for a Phoenix 1000 in black

Updated
Somebody tested this one? Can't find it at Guitarcenter, Thomann etc.. I think is too new :(...
MORE »
Blitzbok

Ltd M1000

Updated
Hi, I want to get this guitar, but I have a few niggling questions. First of all, my most wanted guitar is the MII Urban Camo, but that's a little out of reach now for me. I thought this guitar would be a good compromise, and...
MORE »
Jesse Susik

metal fin tips.

Updated
i just bought a v-50 and was wondering if there was a manufacturer of sorts that made metal fin tips for esp v's. if so, what company?...
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Peg holes on tuners

Updated
What is the largest string size that you can fit through the normal LTD tuners? 52? 56? Bigger?...
MORE »
armbar

Where can I find an EX-400 hard case?

Updated
Any idea?...
MORE »
esp ltd eclipse ,chambered and holes ?

esp ltd eclipse ,chambered and holes ?

Updated
Hi. Surely , you know the history of gibson and the holes in the body of the les pauls. Does ,the esp ltd eclipse (not exactly , i´m considering to buy the esp ltd wa600) have holes in the body? Is it chambered ?Has somebody...
MORE »
anthonyblack

I need HELP! Does anyone have ANY info on the LTD not ESP M-2

Updated
Its real, Im looking right at it! I cant find ANY information on this guitar anywhere on the internet. I was told by the guy I got it from that it was the first LTD ever made and it was made in Japan. However the production...
MORE »