Anyone excited about the AC line returning?

Anyone excited about the AC line returning?

Updated
Is it just me who's excited about the return of the acoustic AC line? I can imagine the DBSB AC-30EQM will look stunning IRL! Hopefully there will be a few highres pics up shortly. When should we expect to see the new 2011...
MORE »
HammettFan'95

Esp Ltd Kh-203?

Updated
I am thinking of buying a used LTD KH-203 and upgrading with EMG-81's and OFR. I already have a 503, but I prefer bolt-on instead of neck-thru. Are they good guitars (the 203's)?...
MORE »
jonsick

Case for Amott Ninja V

Updated
Hi all. First post... so I'll start with... OHai :D I'm having a problem trying to find a case for this Ninja V. Does anyone know of a case that would fit? It seems getting a case from ESP is out as the distributor...
MORE »
rgmike

MH-350 Locking nut screw hole stripped. Help!

Updated
I change the strings yesterday and I noticed that the nut lockdown screw wasn't tightening. I take it out and I see that the thread inside if the screw hole was coming out! I was thinking of replacing the nut; I know the nut...
MORE »
RMC9l2

Updated
Hey All, I am new to the forum and ESP/ LTD guitars for that matter. I just picked up an LTD ec401vf. I am picking up playing again after 12 years of not even touching a guitar. Did I make a good choice or should I have...
MORE »
RoelSmoel

Other pickups in my LTD EC256

Updated
Hi, I want to upgrade my LTD EC256, I've had one other a few months ago, but it had to go back to the distributor, had some annoying fretbuzz they couldn't get out. So, got a new one, and didn't wanted the EMG's back in...
MORE »
Sho

Me again, looking at a second guitar

Updated
Going to put my HIII in the same tuning as Hizaki from Versailles. I don't like the idea of resetting every time I want to play something different. I'm looking for something that's relatively easy to change the tuning....
MORE »
DB-VII

LTD 600 sigs= LTD 1000 series??

Updated
I saw this thread on here before but couldn't find it, are the 600 signature series equal or pretty close to the LTD 1000 series, as far as quality and where they are made???...
MORE »
Josh J.

Purchasing Advice

Updated
Hello Everyone, I've been out of the loop for about 10 years now, and could use a little help on picking up a new guitar. Currently I have: Jackson Pro Performer RR (Invader) Washburn KC-42V (Screaming Demon) Ampeg...
MORE »
DB-VII

Will Adler 600BC??

Updated
Anyone have it or play it? Are the 600 series still made in Korea? I had a LTD 300 series and it was made in China and honestly thought it was shit. Just wondering the quality of the guitar, thanks guys.....
MORE »
Creepingshredder

Price estimate?

Updated
So, I have an ESP LTD m300FM, and want to swap the nickle hardware for black hardware, and in the process, change the floyd to an original. Anyone have an estimated price for what this would cost?...
MORE »
brandono61cr

zoltan asm or M-1000 ?

Updated
which is better in terms of quality and bang for your buck ?...
MORE »
khmetallica

Post Your M-series.m-50 To M-1000

Updated
Post Your M-series.m-50 To M-1000...
MORE »
2011 ESP LTD guitar lineup

2011 ESP LTD guitar lineup

Updated
who's got the inside scoop on what we can expect? i'm hoping for a natural wood stain EC-1000 or a STBLK without the floyd. and a cheaper Eclipse Standard or Custom!...
MORE »
dirtty420boy

namm 2011

Updated
with namm 2011 less than 2 months away 1. has anyone heard about any new models coming out? not just esp but any new models from any good brand? 2. im surprised esp hasnt posted any new models. usually they are the...
MORE »