ammar

New Pickups for my EC-1000

Updated
Hey there guys, i have an EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I was wondering for a while how will it look with gold pickups. Finally made up my mind and decided to get a set of EMG golds. I also have an EX-400BD with 81/60 combo. So,...
MORE »
M-1000  Type of wood?

M-1000 Type of wood?

Updated
Hello, Im a new member, from Norway. I have for a long time woundered about my M-1000, from the first year of the 1000 deluxe models, 2002. Compaire to the 2002 catalogue, the M-1000 has a alder body, in 2003 in maple and...
MORE »
Revamped deluxe line for 2012?

Revamped deluxe line for 2012?

Updated
i hope for big things next year..the EC1000 CTM guitars was a disappointment for me at least..gotta have 24 frets. i hope for a see thru black ec (no floyd rose) and to lose the saddle. whats the style called instead of...
MORE »
Ec-1000t & Ec-401vf

Ec-1000t & Ec-401vf

Updated
Do either of these guitars have the "tummy cut" back? Aside from the pickups and locking tuners are there any other differences? ESP has really nailed the Gloss Black 22 fret LTD-EC-1000T/CTM!!! Not only do I want one...
MORE »
alland

Green Quilted Maple LTD's

Updated
Man, those see through green EC-1000's and MH-1000's are SO SEXY. Anyone have any clue of where I can find these colors? As far as I know they are no longer in production :(...
MORE »
cklapka

What makes it an ESP

Updated
OK bear with me here. I have a ESP M-I body and an LTD neck from different guitars that I am thinking of marrying. So at what point is it still an ESP if one adds different necks or hardware or electronics to the...
MORE »
rumblebox

where can i get an authentic headstock decal?

Updated
or are they even available?...
MORE »
400AT Goldtop - Locking Tuners

400AT Goldtop - Locking Tuners

Updated
I've searched previous posts about locking tuners that require no modifications to the headstock, however, all that were mentioned didn't provide a part number. Does anyone have direct fit locking tuners on their 400AT and,...
MORE »
Case Suggestion

Case Suggestion

Updated
Are the regular old $120 ESP hardshell cases that Musician's Friend sells the best quality or is there a better case out there? The reviews were'nt all that great for them. I have a strat shaped M body that I never bought a...
MORE »
Tdk24

'06 Ec-400

Updated
Hi, first post here. Wondering what the consensus was on a 2006 EC-400 flat top. I have a 2003 MH-301 that I really like and wonder how they compare. Thanks....
MORE »
garyjfoster

Who Has The Ltd Ec-1000vb...what Do You Think?

Updated
i like to see what you guys think of it....
MORE »
Quality difference between 500 series and 400?

Quality difference between 500 series and 400?

Updated
It's been a while now so I need to refresh my memory. If I remember correctly the 500 line (2007/2008) was made in the same factory in Korea, using the same material as the 400 line right?...
MORE »
ChadT

Mahogany neck?

Updated
Are there any models other than the EC series which have a mahogany, rather than maple neck? I played an EC-1000 for the first time and it had great playability and tone, but I was wondering if there are any double cutaway...
MORE »
NightwindKing

Grassroots/LTD hardware changes vs signature

Updated
This may be the wrong place to post... if so, sorry, go ahead and move it. So. I've been reading the forums here for a while but can't quite find an answer to my question, so I figured I'd post myself and hope for some...
MORE »
Anyone excited about the AC line returning?

Anyone excited about the AC line returning?

Updated
Is it just me who's excited about the return of the acoustic AC line? I can imagine the DBSB AC-30EQM will look stunning IRL! Hopefully there will be a few highres pics up shortly. When should we expect to see the new 2011...
MORE »