EC1000 Body Change?

EC1000 Body Change?

Updated
Hey there people, long time lurker, first time poster. I have a quick question for you LTD guru's. Does anyone know when they decided to change the body on the LTD Eclipses? Check out the upper bout on this one- You can...
MORE »
Jay B.

ESP LTD F-414FM

Updated
I'm really thinking about buying one of these basses but haven't been able to find many videos or articles about its practicality. If anyone has one please share with me experiences with the bass, including modifications that...
MORE »
Elite ST 1

Elite ST 1

Updated
Hey these guitars are on sale right now, and I am really tempted to buy one. Does anyone know how the neck is??...
MORE »
 Questions about my new LTD B-50

Questions about my new LTD B-50

Updated
I just received mt LTD-B-50 (my first bass guitar) and was surprised that it uses a battery since I knew it had "passive" pickups. Is the battery for the "tone control"? Should the B-50 function (with an amplifier) without a...
MORE »
NAMM 16. What model is this?

NAMM 16. What model is this?

Updated
It's obvious that this is ESP finally making a replica of Vernon Reid's "Cult of Personality" video guitar.   But what is the model number? How much will it cost? What dealer will carry...
MORE »
ltd te212

ltd te212

Updated
Just got one today and I played 8 hours. What a great guitar. I originally wanted it for rock/ blues but there is some serious jazz in there and somecountry twang too.I know pickup makers can make sound great but so does  ....
MORE »
Francesco D.

LTD TE-406 tuners

Updated
Hi everyone, new guy in the ESP/LTD family Yesterday I bought a white TE-406 'cause it felt just right, there's not much more to say. So, I went for a thicker gauge (actually really thicker: 0.75 on the low E) on the purpose...
MORE »
HELP! Neck crack or binding crack?

HELP! Neck crack or binding crack?

Updated
I saw this on my EC-1000T/CTM today, should i be worried?    Pic on crack http://imgur.com/6dQsXic...
MORE »
Aaron H.

LTD B-206SM 6-string pickup dimensions ? Upgrading to Bartolini

Updated
Greetings, I am considering upgrading the stock ESP DB/SB-6 factory pickups to Bartolini, but need to know the right dimensions in order to fit them into the pickup slot.   The Bartolini pickups I am looking at are 1.5...
MORE »
Andy W.

Ltd problem please help

Updated
I recently got my brand new esp Ltd m-100fm and on the 14 fret only the d and the g string will buzz so bad and its getting really annoying but I'm thinking it's a uneven fret???...
MORE »
k3night

LTD Ec-401 VF Real or fake?

Updated
Hi,
I'd like to know if this guitar is real. It was bought back in 2009.

MORE »
LTD Viper 1000 White

LTD Viper 1000 White

Updated
Hey everyone,   I've had my LTD viper 1000 (white) for about 4 years now.  I've been happy with it however I would like to swap out the original passive pickups (Seymour Duncan Custom-5 (Neck) And Seymour Duncan 59...
MORE »
IS MY GUITAR FAKE?

IS MY GUITAR FAKE?

Updated
So i bought a guitar an ESP LTD VIPER 100FM. it says made in china on the back and it has a serial number and an esp logo at the back of the stockhead. and the tuners have the esp logo engraved on it. the body and neck coclor...
MORE »
Aap m.

LTD neck thickness

Updated
Hello, Recently I borrow my friends Viper deluxe and really enjoyed playing the thin neck. Since your website states that all guitars have the "thin U" neck, I got myself an EC-256FM LD, 'cause I prefer the shape. The neck...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Pot Belly guitars

Updated
Just saying...those were such cool guitars, I don't think they were given a fair shot. I'd honestly like to snag 2 or 3 especially with those Duncan P-Rails....
MORE »