ESP LTD MVV - Laiho

ESP LTD MVV - Laiho

Updated
My faithful axe that I have used to create all my albums. My wife did buy this for me as a birthday and it has been my only choice after that....
MORE »
Ltd Mh-417

Ltd Mh-417

Updated
Looking to aquire a 7 string and would be my first. I know there are probably better and more expensive models but im not a signature model type and dont want to go "high roller" on a mistake. Mh-417 seems to fit the bill....
MORE »
wilas101

neck comparison question

Updated
I'll apologize in advance if this has been covered a million times in the past. The search feature didn't come up with anything for me. How do the necks on the M series LTDs compare to a Jackson Soloist neck or an...
MORE »
Which DiMarzio Pickups for EC-256FM

Which DiMarzio Pickups for EC-256FM

Updated
Hey gang,   Long time reader, first-time poster.  I snagged an EC-256FM in See Through Black around last Christmas.  I'm definitely underwhelmed by the stock pickups in this guitar, so I've decided to try upgrading them...
MORE »
Whitney R.

Pawn shop discovery

Updated
I've never owned an ESP before.  I'm mostly a Gretsch hollow-body/G&L kind of guy but I've been interested in them for a while.    Found an EX-401DX today in a guitar shop. Of course the setup was atrocious, and it took...
MORE »
Vladimir G.

Is this an authentic ec 1000? What does the serial say about it?

Updated
I just bought an EC 1000, however , I know that they're made in Korea, but this one says Indonesia ? It's my first guitar so I don't know much about them.

MORE »
Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Updated
Ehy guys! How is it going? I am new to this forum and that's my very first post   I'm writing because recently I've been crazy looking around for a nice "Les Paul shape" guitar to play metal stuff and I found a good option...
MORE »
Matthew A.

Care for Eclipse 256

Updated
Couldn't find specs for the Eclipse 256 CB on the website in the LTD guitar section. I'm just wondering what type of wood the fretboard on this guitar is? I am assuming it is unfinished (at least it looks unfinished to me)...
MORE »
Luis S.

EC-1000: upgraded nut for TUSQ. Original Nut blows.

Updated
What a difference! check out the attached picture. Upgraded the nut for a Tusq graphite. Original nut (above the strings in the picture) was not right. It didn't feel right, and didn't look right. There was a weird feeling...
MORE »
Hor

ESP LTD EC-50 Pickups Upgrade

Updated
Hello guys, I'm a proud owner of a ltd ec-50 and I thinking about upgrading the pickups. I'm such a beginner so I think the stock pickups are ok but I think I can get better tone by upgrading them. I would like to make you...
MORE »
Rocky F

LTD ec256 wrong color

Updated
I ordered the ec256 in cobalt blue. What I received was the purple version. No worries. I'm cool with it. I thought it was crazy how the box sticker with model number even said cobalt blue. I know there's a lot of posts about...
MORE »
MH-1000 Evertune - String height

MH-1000 Evertune - String height

Updated
I have a LTD MH-1000 Evertune and I would like to get the string height correct. With an Evertune bridge you have to adjust the pitch of each individual string. The guitar has a compound radius fretboard with 12" - 16". Which...
MORE »
Loren H.

Is this authentic?

Updated
MORE »
MH-1000 Series Plastic Nut?!

MH-1000 Series Plastic Nut?!

Updated
Hi there, i recently bought a MH-1000 Evertune Snow White and as I can see this Axe is made of Premium Materials....Ebony Fretboard, Mahogany Body with maple Top, nice Binding, Evertune Bridge, Stainless Steel Frets, Fishman...
MORE »
 H-351 vs. H-1001FM

H-351 vs. H-1001FM

Updated
Good day all my friends!   I have actually an LTD MH 350 FR (with floyd) that I want to replace with an LDT without floyd. So, I looked at guitars in my range of price and noticed that there were 2 cool guitars: H-351 and...
MORE »