LTD Project EC-300AT Semi Hollow

LTD Project EC-300AT Semi Hollow

Updated
Yep, So, heres the next one that I am working on, I just laid the base coat, gonna wait a bit and get the LTD headstock logo to put under the clear coat though. I believe I am going to put Duncan jb/59 pups in it as...
MORE »
Hazza N.

Verify if KH-602 is real or fake

Updated
Hi All, a few years ago I bought a LTD KH-602 for relatively cheap on craigslist. I always suspected it was a fake because of this but i was never able to verify it. I am moving soon and I want to get rid of it but since i'm...
MORE »
Set Up Measurements

Set Up Measurements

Updated
Looking for set up measurements for low action without buzzing on my EC-256. I’ve been trying to dial in my set up since I changed the factory strings with a set of GHS Boomers ultra light .008’s. I’ve almost got rid of all...
MORE »
Arctic Metal Ex

Arctic Metal Ex

Updated
Are we going to see an Ex model in the Arctic Metal series?...
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte

LTD Snakebyte

Updated
Just recently picked up the black ltd snakebyte and was curious if the older gloss black version was superior to the newer matte black? ...
MORE »
FOR SALE - ESP LTD H-308 Black Satin

FOR SALE - ESP LTD H-308 Black Satin

Updated
Hello Friend, For sale, ESP LTD H-308 Black Satin ! Location : FRANCE Perfect condition NOW 500 € !!! (not 600€) + shipping Marque ESP LTD Modèle H-308 Finition Black...
MORE »
LTD MV-300 information

LTD MV-300 information

Updated
Hello, I purchased ($240) a used LTD MV-300 a few months back and have been trying to find out more about it. I emailed ESP, but they couldn't tell me much since they did not keep detailed serial number information before...
MORE »
LTD KH-202 - LTD's new Lover!

LTD KH-202 - LTD's new Lover!

Updated
Hi everyone from Italy!
After 20+ years, the passion for play guitar returns, and I realize the dream of having Kirk Hammett's guitar (ok, just similar ):
LTD KH-202 Made in Korea 2004!
Purchased in a store here in...
MORE »
Acclaimed Knives

Ltd eclipse 87 nt turquoise

Updated
Is this playable for drop c tuning? ...
MORE »
Enemyofreali7y

Does anyone sell black H-1000's with the cockstock anymore?

Updated
If you guys give me a link to a dealer that sells the black H-1000 with EMG's and the cockstock I will love you forever?...
MORE »
LTD H-200FM tuners upgrade

LTD H-200FM tuners upgrade

Updated
Hello everyone and happy new year (it's not yet too late to wish it) I am the proud owner of an LTD H-200FM and would like to change the tuners which are a bit low end. So I bought black Gotoh SG381-MG-T but they are...
MORE »
Denys K.

Quality ltd ec256

Updated
Добрый день. Вчера приехала гитара, при осмотре обнаружил что края лаокрасочного покрытия имеют некий дефект, создаётся впечатление что лак отслаивается (отходит) от дерева. Это нормально или это брак?   Good day. Yesterday...
MORE »
Jon S.

LTD Phoenix 1000

Updated
I bought a new guitar a couple months ago and finally found time to make a NGD post here. It's an ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix 1000 in vintage white with Seymour Duncans. Definitely one of the more unique looking guitars I've ever...
MORE »
Jacob F.

ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Toggle switch replacement tip

Updated
I was wondering if anyone knows the thread size for an ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe toggle switch tip. I read the E-II Eclipse is #8-32, is it the same for the EC-1000?...
MORE »
LTD KH-602 Locking tuners

LTD KH-602 Locking tuners

Updated
Hi, Are there Locking tuners for the KH-602 available?   Because I have currently two other guitars (LTD EC-1000 and E-II Horizon FR-7) from ESP. Both of them have these types of tuners.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »