tremojem

Place of Manufacture

Updated
Where are the LTDs made? I am interestedt in the new Koa model...but not necessarily so if made in Korea...I guess.    ...
MORE »
Steven

ESP LTD V-300 with passive pickups

Updated
Hi, as I have these questions, if anyone knows Ships model V-300 but with passive pickups?, Greetings....
MORE »
jep p.

need HELP

Updated
is this two serial valid. have no pictures to post!       L14011233 for viper       and               L12010400 for MH floyd rose guitar...
MORE »
steven e.

Hanneman TRIBUTE

Updated
Does anyone know the exact release date on the Jeff Hanneman TRIBUTE guitar please?...
MORE »
Charel B.

LTD B-204SM Treble isnt functioning

Updated
Hello community! As the title explains, the Treble Boost/Cut isn't working (anymore?). Using it makes no tonal diffrence. I checked and the potentiometer is intact. The wiring seems (to me, layman) flawless. Can this be...
MORE »
question

question

Updated
Who won the november point thing ?...
MORE »
SN-1000W Maple

SN-1000W Maple

Updated
I just saw the stuff ffrom 2015 NAMM. And that's the guitar I want. I have a Floyd guitar, I hate the stringing crap. Dream guitar for under a grand....
MORE »
ESP LTD Burnt Tiger (Lynch)

ESP LTD Burnt Tiger (Lynch)

Updated
This guitar is a tone monster. Very resonant, dynamic and the set up is awesome on it. I own a variety of guitars from all price points including some custom builds but this is my first LTD. I'm sorry I waited so long. This...
MORE »
Just_Jon

LTD M Finish

Updated
I've played ESP/LTD for about 14 years.  My first electric guitar was a H100 back in ~01' and I bought a MV300 when I started college about 10 years ago. I recently picked up a Chinese ~11' M.  It must have come out of a...
MORE »
News for 2015

News for 2015

Updated
Any scoops on the LTD line for 2015? Pretty curious for the Gary Holt sig! Hopefully ESP isn't going to put out a LTD SCT-607B in white cause' I just ordered the black one. Can't wait to get my hands on it! And shred!!...
MORE »
Chubb C.

wrong info about a used EC 1000

Updated
so I bought the ec1000 on Tuesday with the impression(the guy at GC told me) that there was one small knick on the from of the guitar soooo $600 and a day later I receive a guitar with multiple knocks and scratches all over...
MORE »
EC1000 Pick ups

EC1000 Pick ups

Updated
Love to use EC 1000 w/ EMG pick ups..w/ Blackstar Amps...
MORE »
Jason s.

Custom EX 100

Updated
I have a LTD EX 100 and I think it is time to sell it. It is custom airbrushed and signed by Mr. George Lynch!  If interested let me know I can send you pictures....
MORE »
LTD MH-250

LTD MH-250

Updated
I'm looking to pick up a used LTD MH-250. Don't know a lot about this guitar other then that it was built some where around 2008/2009. Look like it has a Floyd Rose, Neck-Thru, Volume, tone (push-pull coil tap), 3-way slotted...
MORE »
Igor Silva

LTD H-1001FR STBC Tunning

Updated
Hi,   I'd like to know if the LTD H-1001FR STBC already comes with strings able to play into dropped and lower tunes.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »