M- 200 or MH-100QM NT

M- 200 or MH-100QM NT

Updated
I have been looking for a new guitar and i dont hav a lot of money to spend on it but i have nerrow it down to this M- 200 or MH-100QM NT. I'm not shore about any of this so if anyone have any experiense with any of this i...
MORE »
M-17 authenticity?

M-17 authenticity?

Updated
ive been trying to post to the forum about this for hours now, but it keeps telling me I "can't post links" ive just figured out that it's recognising any periods (full stop) as a link, for whatever reason Basically, I...
MORE »
EdgarAllanPoon

Trying to find some info on an LTD I have

Updated
So a while back I was given an LTD MH-100 I literally cannot find any information on this exact guitar. It is candy apple red with a bolt on neck, 24 frets, and a floyd rose. It really isn't a bad guitar sounds pretty good at...
MORE »
JackTie J.

EC-401VF - Pickup color without covers

Updated
Hey there, I ordered a new pickup for the bridge position on my EC-401VF (old JB/'59 model). I'm planning to install it without a cover, but I assume it might look weird in combination with the covered neck pickup (Seymour...
MORE »
LTD EXP models

LTD EXP models

Updated
I would like to start a baseline for the standard price of the LTD EXP models. I need everyone's help to do this. I just purchased a 1997 exp 200 for $500 in near mint condition. this particular model has the dot inlays on...
MORE »
Bertrand N.

LTD H-201

Updated
Hey guys, I recently bought a LTD H-201 guitar but i really don't know anything about this guitar. Does anyone know when and where they were built, and how many did they cost ? Ah and do you know what it is worth now...
MORE »
yuppicide
JohnsViper

Question about a viper 400s Bridge

Updated
Hello everyone, I want to buy a new bridge for my recently bought Viper 400 because it is kinda beat up and I would like to ask you, how do I know what measurements the replacement need to have? how do I look it up? What...
MORE »
owj

Guitar without serial number or manufacturing place

Updated
Not too sure which section is appropriate to post this question, hence I did it in the technical support too   Hi guys, just wanna ask if a LTD EC1000 does not have serial number or manufacturing place, is it legit? The...
MORE »
Igor

Where i can find LTD EC 500?

Updated
Where i can find LTD EC 500? Maybe ESP team have one of this on dusty warehouse ?...
MORE »
Noskipallwd

Updated
New member/LTD owner here. Recently bought a MH1000-et. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and sound of this axe considering the LTDs are ESP's second line. At first, I was not real happy with the evertune bridge, set...
MORE »
Flemming  V.

Choosing the LTD EC-401B BLKS

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm getting my first electric guitar and i want an LTD EC-401 model, i do guitar for hobby and want try some things i've been reading a lot about baritone electric guitars and i think that maybe given the...
MORE »
Matthew M.

Metallica Master of Puppets guitar sold out??

Updated
hey all, does anyone know if the new Metallica limited edition Master of Puppets guitar has been sold out? i clicked the link to the esp site to see the details when it was first announced and now that link goes to "Page...
MORE »
Ec-1000 dates?

Ec-1000 dates?

Updated
I've been trying to get a decent feel of when my guitars were made...I've got a red ec 1000 with sperzel tuners and black hardware. Until a few months ago, I was unaware that ec1000's now have black chrome hardware and esp...
MORE »
the cock stock sucks.

the cock stock sucks.

Updated
Is it true that the cock stock is making a comeback? I hope not. I think it's the ugliest headstock shape in the world. Have no idea why so many people like it. And who wants to be on stage with a fucking cock in their hand?...
MORE »